Chrysalia quests mising or not available ?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Ok, took me 11 tries in the last 24 hs but i finally got it. Now i need a couple more for de daily nd public quests XD

Congratz, nice persistence haha. Any tips?

Hahaha thanks! Not really, just go around all the place until you find it and then after 45 minutes or so start checking again. You hace to find it when he spawn, if you get there few seconds later you probably wont be able to get the scale I think, thats the hard part.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Ok, took me 11 tries in the last 24 hs but i finally got it. Now i need a couple more for de daily nd public quests XD

Congratz, nice persistence haha. Any tips?

Hahaha thanks! Not really, just go around all the place until you find it and then after 45 minutes or so start checking again. You hace to find it when he spawn, if you get there few seconds later you probably wont be able to get the scale I think, thats the hard part.

Thanks, will do.

Any tips?

Attempt to do it right after server restart. The script running the quest eventually breaks, causing the dragon corpse to no longer appear.

Sorry, I don't understand this. What do you mean?

• I don't understand this. What do you mean?

There are quite a few events in Rune of Magic that eventually lock up the longer a zone is up. This is one of them. Once it has bugged out the dragon corpse no longer spawns, no matter how many hours you search.

• For acces last update on addon quest helper it say internal flag how can acces to make the quests .

asking the internal flag how can i know if have or not