Where are the no luxury frames

• Good evening,

A few weeks ago, I noticed that most of the shop's frames have disappeared. Is it permanent? Is it a bug? Is this a temporary decision of GameForge?

We have no information about any changes to the shop. Players always ask themselves the question: Is it something temporary or does it last over time? For example, the transformation potions that many players noticed had disappeared and were thinking of a short-term promotion, whereas they hadn't and had been there for several weeks, but they were indexed in a different way.

It may be better to add a TIMER as in the days of the 1.0 shop. In order to dispel all possible doubts.

But also, elaborated lists of modifications with their consequences on the respective forums, categorize them into Item Name/Category/Prix/Ratio Rubis. Although I believe that this decision is indirectly rejected in view of the negative changes aimed at increasing prices. As long as it remains secret to new players.

Anyway, here is a small screen showing that the old frames, such as Star, Flame, Kitsune, and many others, have disappeared from the shop, leaving room for frames that many consider less aesthetic, waiting for the return of the old frames to be able to buy them.

Edit : Oops I have the wrong forum lol, I wanted to post it on the English forum.

unknown.png

Edited once, last by Exodios ().

• They are reorganizing the Item shop- Novar could probably have shared more than I can. Stuff is coming and going. No word on how long all this is going to take. Things are being repriced (mostly downward) and placed into difference categories. Je pence qu'il est un tres grand temps.

• Yeah but the absence of nice mounts is already going on for quite a while. I have a flame mount from the start on Idun and I am now constantly receiving questions about how I got that mount because it is not possible anymore.

• They are reorganizing the Item shop- Novar could probably have shared more than I can. Stuff is coming and going. No word on how long all this is going to take. Things are being repriced (mostly downward) and placed into difference categories. Je pence qu'il est un tres grand temps.

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

---------------------------------------- 249 --------- -------------------------------------------------- 199 ------------------------------------------------- ------------- 199 --------------------------------

"repriced (mostly downward)"

The above items have been added recently.

All the flying frames have disappeared from the shop to give way to non-flying frames, with less speed and at a higher price than those of flying frames and faster. It is unlikely that such a change would be in our best interest.

Edited 6 times, last by Exodios ().

• All prices increase even if they give the impression of a decrease. The subtle increases led us to believe that Gameforge had a minimum of consideration for customers.

On the other hand, we can see that we are mistaken for idiots with these frames, and this in a non-subtle way.

• If you look at the Thorned Tiger Ray mount description(click on the description-it will let you read it in full without committing to a purchase) you will see that it is specified that it does not disappear when crossing water. The Giant Eagle does NOT say that,so you can safely and correctly assume that it DOES NOT cross water.