[Collection Thread] Zone, Server, Login Issues

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Server : GAIA

Zone : Snow Land, christmas event

Quest : freeing children from the awful Blake Peater !

As each year for ten years now, after several days or hours, Blake Peater is not here and the quest can't be completed anymore.

Please check Blake Peater every day... You set him back yesterday, thanks for this, but today is already gone again !

Thanks

Post-scriptum : Csendeshalal this is not a thread to argue about ROM... If you want to argue go where it is for ! :*

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• Europe here, can not login to the game, server Svidur. Game hangs on 'connecting to game server'.

Edit: in trying and trying the game gave a general error message that the connection was lost and check the firewall. So there is no getting through.

Edit 2: An hour later I am in, Thanks.

Edit 3: Spoke too soon, game crashed and it is back to a) connecting to game server and b) connection lost, check the firewall. Not good.

Edited 3 times, last by Zengili ().

• Nope. They show up every 2 hours.

No, they don't. There are either Nagas or human guards on that bridge. If you defeat Nagas and humans take over, they will stay there until Nagas try to take it back after 2 hours. If Nagas take it over, they will stay there until defeated by a player.

So there's always someone at the bridge, and if there's no one, something glitched.

• Constant "Account or Password Error" has been happening for past 24 hours

* this is happening on 2 different pc's and 2 different main accounts

I feel your pain on that. I had to go in via STEAM for a day. Don't know what happened, but was able to log in using GF launcher.

Got one account in but others still doing the same error your image shows.

I feel your pain on that. I had to go in via STEAM for a day. Don't know what happened, but was able to log in using GF launcher.

I am still unable to play due to this error. 7 days and counting...

Have had a ticket in since Monday and just crickets from support.

Anyone care to share how they resolved this account or password error?

Have you accidently switched continents?

Have you accidently switched continents?

No. Only time I changed to EU was to check if issue happened on that account, and it did same error as well. Changed it back immediately afterwards.

Support finally got in touch and have sent some info to them.

I'm guessing when game gets patched (removal of anni patch), I will miraculously be able to play again.