[Collection Thread] Zone, Server, Login Issues

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Something's gone wrong with the Gameforge client. I logged in right after maintenance okay. Now, the client is compelling me to log in again. After completing that, the client is just a big blue screen with header and footer. On my third try, I got it to show the play button, but as soon as I hit settings, it asked me to log in again. After that, just blue screen again. Is it only me, or is there a post-maintenance issue?

• Server: Phoenix

Could not enter instance after resurrecting, received message "Zone not open". Re-logged to try to fix the issue, and now am stuck at "Obtaining Server List". Others reporting similar issues in the RoM discord.

• Also just ""Obtaining Server List". And yes I rebooted, fixed etc. The usual things we have to do to try to fix problems.

Update 11:35am EST

Logged In after 30 minutes of trying everything I knew to get it!! Hope it stays that way for a few hours.

Edited once, last by LadyGlenda ().

• I just installed the game and I can log in just fine and hit the play button but when it comes to the server selection screen it doesn't let me click on anything. It will let me highlight the server but not click on it to select it. Please help.

• we need a restart savage lands map on idun the naga for battle bridge are not respawning

That event is usually bugged after the first round after the maintenance if nobody is there to do it. Has been like that since chapter 2.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• every 2 hours on the half hour. I can't tell you whether it's the even or odd hours where you are

Thanks. Added a note to this effect on https://runesofmagic.fandom.co…es)#Naga_Supply_Line_East

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• Aeterna - Standing AFK, in Obsidian Stronghold, I am crashing to log in on average every 10 minutes. Pre-patch I hardly ever crashed...

OK, nevermind, apparently it was a temporary thing. Back to stable now.

Edited once, last by Corwin: Hmm ().

• Vidar. Unable to log in any character of any account, keep getting Obtaining Server List.

Also, I thought the game should run smoother after the last maintenance. Instead, I see a lot of lagging and crashing.

• Server: Idun

Zone: Silverspring

Zone is closed, cannot port back to it. Any characters that were in the zone, can't login.

EDIT: To clarify, several players are facing this issue not just me.

• Server : Idun

Zone : Silverspring

Zone is restarted but exchange characters were not placed again. We can't do the sunday exchange anymore...

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"