Class Advice.

• Hi all.

I was playing ch/r but this class is not for me i understood. i prefered this class for try but its so annoying and bored. I'm playing with my guildies same gear with r/m and wr/m they are doing 2 or 3x dps more than me. i have full 5x str pat and 1 str stm. and have t11 +18 2h hammer.

Anyway i want to change my class and must be melee i like melee chars.

Which one do you prefer for more dps.

w/wrd - wrd/wr - w/s

• ..no matter class or combo you play keep in mind next :

- if you start to play in last few year then you need few more years for full dps or dmg output

- your guildies probably have almost all skills,,pets,,and titles maxed and when you add all that together you get difference in damage

--- some titles or skills just need time and cant be obtain fast...

-- for example you have new cenedrils...and in few month they release new one again...better...stronger...cost more...

• If you dont do as much dmg as the other dps you are doing it wrong. Simple as that.

Lf the above classes: if you can play them they all do the same amount of dmg. (Well at least to some degree) W/S has the highest burn dmg. But is utterly useless afterwards. W/wrd or vice versa can do also a pretty good burn dps. But they are far more usefull afterbthe burn wears off. I prefer Wrd/w.

To be honest: learn to play a class first before you complain....

And if you cant play them by hand use a macro.....

(You gonna need something like that on both W/wrd and Wrd/w. Sinve you cant play the champ you for sure wont be able to play those by hand.....)

• Torskilsd arnt u pro champ? What wd/w?

Well i kinda wana roll to warden too even my ch/r is top dps in new ini easily.

Also what ini they outdps you?

Its prob they are better geared or better buffed. Also for ch.r go 1h+fastest dagger.

Aoe will be there none stop and rest just fill in.

• K can switch between all dps classes, but leather dps. Also all tanks all heals all support.....

I like to play whatevrr i want or better: whatever is needed for a clear.

But yea. Champ is easily one of the top 3 dps classes for the new instance. Beside warlock/champ that is totally op and also wrd/w or /s.

Also true. Dont use 2h weapons on champ. 1h and a dagger is way better.

• Thats why i have all the weapons. (2h axe. 1h hammer and dagger, crossbow, and 1h sword)

I love tonbe flexible. And yea. Ima try the wrd/s now too.

Only tried wrd/w until now. Is awsome too tbh.

• I only know for wrd/w. And there its fullbuffed without haidon or wishing well something about 410k. Should be 430 with wrd/s i guess.....

But idk...

• Novar

Closed the thread.