Bugged feature at Circus

• Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other: ME dont know about others, infiltrate circus

Description:d losing my disguise after leaving the caravan.

Server:IDUN

Version:latest

At circus in Malev. I walk into the caravan and put on my disguise and walk out towards the inside of circus but half way to it I lose it and become "normal".

And NO, I havent done anything different on my computer. We know all about the several crashes and bugged quests but this is a new one. Its not playable and you must have some1 who can help you to help us.

Btw, why is it Korris gear in bags in Vortis?????? And why do I get Tarslin when I buy Yew timber at Black codex in Boulderwind Village-Weeping cost?????? And you wonder WHY ppl stop playing :D

• It's long-standing bug. One of your other buffs cancels the disguise. Most likely a hidden HoE buff. GMs can help, try the online chat.

• Apparently this sort of bug is cause by some sort of hidden debuff that cancels disguises (and similar effects) every tic of the debuff. Getting killed in a PvP fight should clear the debuff for you and allow you to complete the quest.