Success rate of plussing jewels

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • As long as people are buying plussing stones, the longer they are going to keep the fail rate

Like everything else in the world: If you ain't happy with the product don't buy it

• Success rate is gambling, so this GF's handling of RoM should be banned to everyone under 21 ! I explain, if I pay 25x real life euros I I expect to have improvements for 25 euros, but if it's just gambling then it should depend on the laws of each State concerning gambling.....18+ or 21+

• 60cdf95fba2de00f6f06aae373343160.png

"New better first-rate jewels" my a**...

These jewels are sold as having no chance of a drop, not as having a better chance to raise. If you replace some of those fails with a sequence of drop/raise, you get something that looks like the regular shop jewels...

• nobody is expecting them to have a better chance of a raise... idc if its same fail rate they've had for 10 yrs now... but these new ones that don't fail, have like +30 failure rate.... its fing ridiculous rly, out of control.

I bought 40 of those plussers, hoping to utilize them the same way I do perfects... 1-4 then use perfects to 6... then 6-10, and hopefully use these for last two... I used 18 on one piece...

NOT.... ONE.... PASSED>…

I used 2 regulars.. and poof +12.

if you cant see whats wrong with that, well idk what to do for you...

And anyones belief that, " well just don't buy them"

then we should just all stop playing the game and let it finally end then, because its a necessity to play this game.

AND THE MOST COSTLY FAILFORGE.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• FarmerTom ...i send some week ago support ticket about whats wrong whit plussing "after crazy amount tempered jewel used on 3 item"and 3/2 item still on break got bored by plussing

answer is ..:

Succes, error or fail rate in plussing jewels have not changed. There is nothing strange because there are no changes.

Extremely good or bad luck are always possible.....

and this game think ingame player are BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!! and at end if you ask me old garden jewel by anniversity event have better succesrate than any jewel nowday " very fun is caped on lvl 90 and removed from chest"

• Keep spending that had earned cash
    And nothing will change

I checked in last night for siege and what was once a full team on both sides, is down to 7 vs 7 now.
    No level cap increase in over a year
    No new events
    Drop in player population

So tell me again why you are spending money?

• People spending money cause they want to be THE BEST, have THE BEST eq. But where will they use this eq if there will be no one to play with?

Succes, error or fail rate in plussing jewels have not changed. There is nothing strange because there are no changes.

What did you expect them to respond? They will always say everything is fine, game is going in the good direction, soon we will have improvements, we are in constant connection with RW and we are making the game better. But as we can see, those are all lies.

We can't see the percentage success possibility or whatever that is of the plussing jewels, so it's always a lottery. Either you are lucky or not.

I remember when they were saying "we can't change the success chance of jewels!". Some time later there was an in game event for plussing equipment xDDDD that's all I can say about their honesty and being fair to the people playing the game.

• i remember this plussing event...all start do and fail drop fail drop sometime later forum say event bugged :)

and there must be changed succesrate on jewel i play this game 8 year or so on and every new cap changed me weapon armor set accessory...so i can compare old jewel succesrate and whats going nowday...even when tempered yewel only avilable on wheel rarely drop or fail ....!!!!!!!

now i will show you me legs plussing 17-18-17-18-17-18 fail fail -17 -18 fail-19-18-19-20 ...in 4-5 day i try and last 4jewel i send to alts sems me main char have zero luck!!

• The event was epic fail it was never turned on and was promised also to be repeated on a later point. This never happened and people lost massive amount of jewels believing the event was real.

We should know better after all years.

SoVvjsU.png

• i remember this plussing event...all start do and fail drop fail drop sometime later forum say event bugged :)

and there must be changed succesrate on jewel i play this game 8 year or so on and every new cap changed me weapon armor set accessory...so i can compare old jewel succesrate and whats going nowday...even when tempered yewel only avilable on wheel rarely drop or fail ....!!!!!!!

now i will show you me legs plussing 17-18-17-18-17-18 fail fail -17 -18 fail-19-18-19-20 ...in 4-5 day i try and last 4jewel i send to alts sems me main char have zero luck!!

Very true ^ the tempered jewels from the original wheel, in the old AND MUCH BETTER item shop, seemed to have at most a 10% fail rate. I couldn't count the amount of wings I plussed to 20 for guildies because I would get so many nebula ones trying for wep plussers, and never ran out cause it almost always only took 4 jewels to plus the wings. So I will never believe there hasnt been a change since then to now.

Retired -- Until new server, then will return for 1-2 days.

Give me back my 4x Silent seal :thumbup:

hey, this plusing is bullshit for sure, cause i also remember when i was making HoE set all 3 parts 16-20 had rarely drop or fail and now i can't plus my wep till 20 already for month, used like 15 jewels already and it still +18, it's just ridiculous, i even reged on forum and wanted to make theme about it but here is already one :) no wonder actually, how it's even possible when player pays 500 dia per one jewel and getting a bunch of drops/fails, it's not normal

newbie w/m 8)

• Yup I totally agree, the plussing rate has gone down and its not even worth the hassle anymore.

I think we should be able to see the success rate in % rather than not knowing. Gameforge has gotten so

greedy, and they "reworked" the item shop with rubies... All they did was make it so now you have to pay

100 diamonds to drill a piece of equipment and need to have a large sum of rubies despite the decrease in

success rate for plussing. For some reason the players always seem to be on the losing side.

:evil::!:

• Plussing seems to have got worse around the time gameforge stopped offering plussing events. It would seem plausible that gameforge potentially have the ability server side to lower the success rate of stones as well as increase it like in the past with the events.

• Even if they reveal the success rates in %, who garanties us, that these numbers are not fake?:/ They could write some random sh*t.

that's not allowed. If they do that, they have to provide correct information.

Baldr - Secretmage

Magier/Hexer/Priester/Schurke//

Rüstigerentner