How do I get rid of Newbie Pet Egg?

• It doesn't give me the defensive aura and it gets in the way of clicking, if I DELETE it it keeps coming back and it's getting rather annoying.

Name - Class/Class - Guild - Server

-----------------------------------------------------

Natalya - S/R- Soultakers - Phoenix

Thormin - C/R - Soultakers - Phoenix

-----------------------------------------------------

"Animadverto"

"Rogues are very keen in their profession, and know already much more than we can teach them." - Alfred Charles Hobbs

Edited once, last by KevinK ().

• Get to level 20(possibly on both sides? Its been a while...) and it should go away.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• The novice pet will keep returning to you as long as you log in until you are 30+ lvl. Then you can finally throw the egg away and it won't come back unless you switch to a subclass under 30 lvl :D. In that case TADAM! - you're gonna have the egg back in your backpack... No matter what you do, it will always stay by your side (romantic, isn't it?).

My advice: hide the egg somewhere deep in your backpack (I remember I used the arcane transmutor for that purpose when I was "little"), but put the egg icon into the action bar. And when the pet appears, just click the icon like you click any other skill or food. This will call the pet back and it will not fly around you unwanted. And try getting 30+ lvl on all your subclasses fast in order to get rid of it for good.

Kindly regards - Vimma from Perun (yea, it's Nawia now...)