Spawn location after leaving the instance Tomb of Souls

• When we leave the instance Tomb of Souls we spawn @ the resurrection place on the coördinates (61.6, 39.4) but shamefully we all spawn under the floor letting us fall even farder down under the map, making it impossible to leave this place only way is to use stuck report or jump downside off the map. Then we die again and spawn @ the next resurrection place which is @ (67.4, 64.7)

I hope it get fixed soon because its kinda frustrating if u use transformer potions and u can't use ur mount to get back to the instance so we have to use transport runes every time someone has to ress out.

Server: Vidar

• Yeah bad bug, guess they tested with Game Masters rather than normal player accounts.

I think it is a deliberate sales ruse so that you have to buy Teleport Runes because they must be watching the area and notice everyone going off the cliff...

• One more aspect.

Before Vortis, the respawn site or the last 3 instances is right at the entrance so one can quickly go in without being attacked by the nearby mobs. This facilitated a lot quick runs for power leveling, farming t6 items, arrows/projectiles etc.

Please consider placing a resurrection stone right at the instance entrance and making this location "off limits" for the nearby mobs.

• It's not only the spawnpoint that is messed up, at boss 4th you can drop under the floor too.

something is wrong with the "texture" in whole ini you get stuck in side the floor so you can not move. When jumping and running forward you can get free.

SoVvjsU.png

• its not just boss 4 lol. you cant walk 10 feet without getting stuck at times and having to jump.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• something is wrong with the "texture" in whole ini you get stuck in side the floor so you can not move. When jumping and running forward you can get free.

thats what i said

SoVvjsU.png