Item Shop on Steam

• Heyo!

When the shop will be fixed or that's the new shop? When there will be a Pegasus mount, other cool costumes and so on? The shop seems pretty empty at the moment.. However when I played last time before couple of years there were a lot more on the shop.. Don't know what is the reason..8|

Callmov - Warrior / Warden (Idun)

• Gameforge prefer to promote gambling and as such offer lots of + stones rather then cosmetics.

So I guess the shops on the steam and on the game client are the same? No matter which platform you choose?

Callmov - Warrior / Warden (Idun)

Edited once, last by Callmov ().

• The shop has been going through a bunch of changes lately. It would be nice to have back some of the things (like mounts) that are currently missing. I do see that buff furniture is back to being a diamonds purchase instead of rubies, so thank you GF for that. And while we are talking shop, can we bring back the Luxurious Leather Backpacks separately again?

• Actually, the buff furniture and crafting furniture and some other things are in IS for either rubies or diamonds. If you go into the item, there is a little grey box showing the price in diamonds. If you click on that it shows the alternative ruby price. This is a useful feature.

That said, it would definitely be nice to get the full variety of items back in the shop, not just mounts but furniture and skins too. A lot of items seem to be hidden in the shop as they don't show up under sections but if you search by name, you can still find them. House contracts was one I came across recently.

• Novar

Closed the thread.