New player returning

• Howdy, folks! Figured i'de introduce myself. I used to play ages ago; looks like alot has changed. Figured I would drop a post while i'm waiting for the game to update. My name is Kevin. Anything super game changing happen? Anything specifically to look forward to or note? The reason i'm coming back is my computer now is basically a potatoe, and nostalgia. (Last time I played was 2013) Cheers!

Name - Class/Class - Guild - Server

-----------------------------------------------------

Natalya - S/R- Soultakers - Phoenix

Thormin - C/R - Soultakers - Phoenix

"Animadverto"

"Rogues are very keen in their profession, and know already much more than we can teach them." - Alfred Charles Hobbs

• Welcome back! :)

Most players have quit a while over the years but returned. Nothing major, only dwarfs added and lvl cap now 100.

Well that's good to hear. I remember when these town were packed! Still has that great nostalgia feel to it. Playing these quests over again is like playing the game again for the first time; they definitely have not changed and i'm happy to see that. I do have a question, though I can't quite figure out how to make a champion, is that when you get your second class quest?

Name - Class/Class - Guild - Server

Natalya - S/R- Soultakers - Phoenix

Thormin - C/R - Soultakers - Phoenix

"Animadverto"

"Rogues are very keen in their profession, and know already much more than we can teach them." - Alfred Charles Hobbs

• You can only make a champion when you choose to be a dwarf race at the start. Second class champion also only possible when dwarf race, you can take champion as second class in Morfantas City in the dwarf zone then.

• Novar

Closed the thread.