Any news about new merge?

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hello,

I have been playing IDUN since August 2018 by connecting via Steam.

Is it possible to move my account in IDUN to another server? Can we transfer our account from a server that we play on Steam to another server?

• We need your voices. Not just the voice of one or two people. There needs to be more players showing us (Gameforge) what they need and wish for.

Do not stop complaining, do not stop raising your voice. We encourage you to continue to keep saying what you need.

We keep forwarding your issues, but if the forum becomes silent, all possible changes will become just a dream from a past that has never happened.

Why is that actually? Why would you need other people's support to agree on a sensical idea a singe user forwarded?

So, in order my totally sensical idea to be a concern of yours, why would I gather 1000 people to support it?

Is it healthier for a government to act accordance with 70 million people in a pandemic, or follow the instructions of professional doctors and experts?

You'd gain much more players if only you care about the ideas of the players who mastered game and actually care about it.

• Are you a professional doctor and expert?

• Not both, but I played this game for so many years and I am still playing. And I know what this game needs in general.

• Well you can do as adviced or refuse to. All we can do on our side is forwarding your concerns. And from that point it's out of our hands.

• Forwarding concerns - where? I'm talking about player experience here. We all know RW wont do much about anything at all whereas most problems can be solved if you, as GF, would change towards to a more user-friendly politics, which FS failed earlier.

Anyways, I'm not working at GF so I'm not gonna criticize a company's politics anymore. Good luck and ty.

• Well, gee, Cav- I see my concerns heard and on rare occassion acted on. Several years ago I suggested hammers that will permanently raise an item's durability. It took almost three years, but now we have them. I like to think I had something to do with that.

Please remember GF doesn't write the code for this game. Runewaker built it and maintains it. They may or may not agree with the players. Gameforge can only act as a mediator in these matters. The game also doesn't orbit a single person's vision. If you think that you are the only one who KNOWS what the game needs, you need a vanity check.

When Runewaker initiates any single change, they must first figure out how it affects the overall balance of game play. I personally think they missed the boat when they added the 3rd class and the two speed-leveling zones. So, since I feel that way, should RW back track on that just to please me? Hardly. I still get on here and lobby for what I would like to see, and so should you. Just accept the fact that the game developers may not agree.

• Hello,

I have been playing IDUN since August 2018 by connecting via Steam.

Is it possible to move my account in IDUN to another server? Can we transfer our account from a server that we play on Steam to another server?

I think maybe this question was not answered fully. While you cannot transfer your individual toons between servers, you can play on all EU servers with the account you have. When the character select screen pops up, go to the upper right and click on select server.

• Well, gee, Cav- I see my concerns heard and on rare occassion acted on. Several years ago I suggested hammers that will permanently raise an item's durability. It took almost three years, but now we have them. I like to think I had something to do with that.

Please remember GF doesn't write the code for this game. Runewaker built it and maintains it. They may or may not agree with the players. Gameforge can only act as a mediator in these matters. The game also doesn't orbit a single person's vision. If you think that you are the only one who KNOWS what the game needs, you need a vanity check.

When Runewaker initiates any single change, they must first figure out how it affects the overall balance of game play. I personally think they missed the boat when they added the 3rd class and the two speed-leveling zones. So, since I feel that way, should RW back track on that just to please me? Hardly. I still get on here and lobby for what I would like to see, and so should you. Just accept the fact that the game developers may not agree.

you should learn how to read and try to understand by interacting with your synapsis lol - what part of my comments makes you think that i stated "i'm the only one" who knows?

i said "ideas of players who mastered the game". 'players' - plural. doesnt require that much iq to see that.