Top Up Diamonds Pay (19%more/curency), 30%, 50% and 51%

• Just after update on item shop price and diamonds price vs real cash

Old why was like 20 euro for 600 diamonds normal buy, and on promo was like 1600 diamonds. So if need diamonds you need to wait for diamond promo

Right now is like Steam client buy (20 euro for 900 diamonds - 19%more/euro just give you 900 diamonds NORMAL BUY, and last promo was like 1200 diamonds)

:!:And from website translation is 19% more on diamonds per euro so the normal offer 1 euro = 45 diamonds and 19% more/ euro is 8,55 diamonds + so for 1 euro payment is 45 dias + 8,55 diamonds (if am bad at math dont blame me just blame the sistem)

ON normal client (20 euro for 1000 diamonds - 19%more/euro just give you 1000 diamonds NORMAL BUY, and last promo was like 1300 dias )

:!:And from website translation is 19% more on diamonds per euro so the normal offer 1 euro =50 diamonds and 19% more/ euro is 9,5 diamonds + so for 1 euro payment is 50 dias + 9,5 diamonds (if am bad at math dont blame .....

So my :?:is :

the payements sites are not translate wery good or the explanation is right (more dias / euro and not more dias pe amount of dias)

why is the deference from steam client from normal one .

the % more from payments site is not the bonus you get from payment a sum of cash

Edited once, last by Rathesungod: the 25 dias put in post was from preium buy ().

• the +% on the labels are in reference to the base price without those labels.

300 10€ would be 3000 100€ if simply scaled linearly , but +50% -> 4500 100€

These listings are the normal price.

An actual diamond promotion is an additional multiplier on the entire diamond amount. e.g. 30% Diamond promotion => 300*1,3 and 4500*1,3

(plus the fixed bonus per package depending on your payment method, which then also scales by 1,3)

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• yea but translation is more dias pe curency

bigg label 1000 diamons = 20 euro , small label buy now wtih 19% more pe euro

math it is 20 euro(1000 diamonds)= 1 euro(50 diamonds) and and label say 19% more/ euro it is 9.5 diamonds more if i buy 1000 dias with 20 euro i only get 1000 + 20 dias free

were is the 19%more/euro i dont see it

I realy cant get the math

1000*1.19 = 1190 diamons yes or no

• I assume the quote is about the increase in the amount of diamonds across the board that came about a month ago. Its not an additional 19% on any purchase now.

• example 1000 diass = cost 20 euro normal buy

and say 19%more ...

So my :?:is : were is the 19% (it is in the 1000 dias) or is in 1000 diamons + 19% bonus diamons per euro

P.S

It is the translation bad, it not it on website

• It's in the 1000.

what's the 49.99 lei offer? 420 diamonds?

420 <> 49.99 RON (50)

840 <> 99.99 RON (100)

but you get 840*1.19 = 999.6 = 1000

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• ok i understand. iti in the total amount the bonus.

in the translation is not saying nothing that i am paying 840 dias and recive 1000 dias

if i put mouse curser on the 19%more the give the explaination that i recive 19%more dias per curency but on the 1000 dias no explanation that i pay the amount of curency and recive 19% more.

Dont know the right law , but this is a gray zone for false avertize , it debate-ul

this is the only info what i get for paying the sum of curency

• "Buy more, get x% more" is perfectly valid and given that 1000 is clearly more than [1000 >>[420*2 <> price*2]] .

I really do not see where you got confused.

Where and how would you write down that increase?

as "840+260 (+25 )" ?

• dont take this the wrong way but you can see that you are paying for 840 dias and getting 1k+the 25 extra

420+420= 840 (49.99*2) = 99.99

so you get 840 dias without the 19% more if you look at the other prices and do some simple addition you can see that you get more without them having to show how much you are paying for and how much you get for "free"

• At final aggrement when you start to pay my opinion , just my opinon . Just the explaination

What i was talking is the translation and explaination of the offer curent offer and diamond promo nothing more what are you paying.

• Novar

Closed the thread.