Crashing

• Ever since the update I have had issues with crashes. I can no longer log in several characters now due to immediate crash when logging them in. I have 2 at entry to Abbey. I have 1 at entry from Tangena to Asian. Any clues???? I have tried to go through support and it seems useless. Put in a ticket and getting almost nonsense replies.

• I think the best solution is to completely reinstall the game. Because you seem to be the only one with that kind of trouble.

I have fully reinstalled it twice now. And it still happens. Also I crash entering Siege War too. This all began since latest Update never had problems before.

• have you tried removing all your add-ons? If you don't crash, add them back in 1at a time until you have your crashes.

1 particular add-on is pet auto craft... If you do not have a pet, it can crash you.

• I want to thank you for replies. I had to literally uninstall both RoM and Steam fully and reinstall. It is now working fine. I believe it was Steam that was the problem. First I uninstalled RoM 4 different times not until I uninstalled 1st RoM then Steam did it get fixed.

• I want to thank you for replies. I had to literally uninstall both RoM and Steam fully and reinstall. It is now working fine. I believe it was Steam that was the problem. First I uninstalled RoM 4 different times not until I uninstalled 1st RoM then Steam did it get fixed.

Weird, at least good you can play again :)