Hoping for a Thanksgiving xp event!

• Tp used to have an unofficial cap of 2,147,483,647 as it's the highest positive int value. But seems runewaker in the last few years have found a way to bypass this. Also have been playing for countless years, and don't ever remember a tp event that included quests. The quest booster for servers has been broke for quest tp since the game began, and seems unlikely that runewaker would make a change to the actual server files to boost the quest tp just for a small few days event.

• Tp used to have an unofficial cap of 2,147,483,647 as it's the highest positive int value. But seems runewaker in the last few years have found a way to bypass this.

That cap is still around for TP not spent, meaning that resetting your TP may cause you to lose a huge amount. Since GameForge recently announced all future effort will go towards fixing festival events instead of other bugs it's likely going to stay that way.

• Tp used to have an unofficial cap of 2,147,483,647 as it's the highest positive int value. But seems runewaker in the last few years have found a way to bypass this. Also have been playing for countless years, and don't ever remember a tp event that included quests. The quest booster for servers has been broke for quest tp since the game began, and seems unlikely that runewaker would make a change to the actual server files to boost the quest tp just for a small few days event.

TP used to be included in exp/tp events back in the days with quests aswell iirc but was removed when GF took over wasnt it?

TP used to be included in exp/tp events back in the days with quests aswell iirc but was removed when GF took over wasnt it?

I have been playing for 10 years and there has never been an Xp/Tp event that included Tp on quests in that time.

I have been playing for 10 years and there has never been an Xp/Tp event that included Tp on quests in that time.

you are right, I was wrong! :) So 10 years, closed beta?

• Since we are asking for events i would like some Badge of Trial exchange event from time to time. My alt guild has 169 SW played: 10 won, 7 lost, 152 draw, at 4 am, against my other alt guild. I don't ask for you to give the titles away, but a few badges time to time so i don't get sick bored would be nice XD

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Novar

Closed the thread.