Server Siochain

• Hi all.

I am a old player from siochain server (that been deleted). I tried to take back my old account but it seems like it got deleted.

When I try to create an account with same name it says "this account name already exists" but when i try to log it says "this account can't be found" :/

The same with characters. If I try to create a character with my old characters name it says "this name already taken"

I can't say that is because of deleted server, because a my friend got back his account without support and got all characters from all servers deleted on Vidarr now.

So I just need to know if can I take back something or I can't?

just to know! thx :)

• After servers merged for some time you could get back your old chars, but that was just for few months, all the old chars were deleted long ago. And probably someone else made chars with your old names (happens a lot). Not sure about accounts since are'nt just for one server.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• The account will still exist, just not the chars. Make sure you are logging in to the correct region. Also if you are trying to log in through steam, you needed to connect your old game account to your steam account before trying to log in. You would need to contact support to get things sorted if you didn't.

• The account will still exist, just not the chars. Make sure you are logging in to the correct region. Also if you are trying to log in through steam, you needed to connect your old game account to your steam account before trying to log in. You would need to contact support to get things sorted if you didn't.

I've been thinking about Steam too, but then I found the info on Steamcommunity that they are creating 3 new servers: DE Zikiel, EN Idun, and US Phoenix - https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/1737715419889506644/
    But how can I keep my old account? They say it will be like starting from the scratch.

• Novar

Closed the thread.