World Bosses

• I had a small question, since all the wikis differ. Us on Pheonix server have finally downed hackman, and its been 24 hours and he hasn't spawned. Whats the timer on the world bosses? Is it 24 hours or 72? and will he always spawn small boi or will he spawn 50/50?

• I had a small question, since all the wikis differ. Us on Pheonix server have finally downed hackman, and its been 24 hours and he hasn't spawned. Whats the timer on the world bosses? Is it 24 hours or 72? and will he always spawn small boi or will he spawn 50/50?

May i ask how far Phoenix progress is? Because on the new DE Server i think all WBs are already downed. And if you managed to kill Hackman, mandara shouldnt be a big deal either. Just use Unipots.

• I think it is safe to say we are little over geared for the world bosses on Phoenix, the waters was only tested recently because we waited for majority of the player base to reach the min requirements for their lv60 elite skill.

May i ask how far Phoenix progress is? Because on the new DE Server i think all WBs are already downed. And if you managed to kill Hackman, mandara shouldnt be a big deal either. Just use Unipots.

Right now, the highest hardmode instance we've cleared is Grafu Castle. We could probably clear ToSHH if we sat down and tried it. We could probably do most instances up to Bethomia though somewhat easily. To my knowledge there is one player who can solo farm STE, but, usually every night we get a group of 6 together and do a few runs. We've killed Resentful Hackman and Resentful Mandara, but no idea if we could do more. We intend to do Grotto soon to test our luck there.

Reni Veteran. Pretty much retired at this point.

Aeterna -

Elebrith 80/59/37 Wd/S/R

Phoenix -

Elebrith 100/100/55/50 W/M/Wd/S

Astoria 100/100/60 K/P/W

• Because on the new DE Server i think all WBs are already downed. And if you managed to kill Hackman, mandara shouldnt be a big deal either. Just use Unipots.

I don´t think that all WBs are downed - especially Targonharl.

And to my mind - Hackman is the easiest WB you can find - if you just manage to stun and kill the adds, even on a new server this one ist eaysily possible with 3-4 people (tank, heal, 2x dd with stun - maybe a mage with discharge). The other bosses require far more damage or people as long as the gear is not equivalent to old servers...

But back to topic.

Resentful bosses spawn after Maintenance - as long as they are there - no normal boss will spawn.

After a kill it will take 72h (+/- 4h if i rememeber correctly) to spawn a new boss which can either be normal or resentful. After a normal boss it takes 8 (+/- 1 ?) h to respawn the next boss.

However - some bosses only spawn resentful (e.g. Sismond) and some resentful also just have 8h cooldown (e.g. Sismond) - especially the later ones.