Questions about Champion

• Hey guys,

i am new to champions but i was not able to find any infos online.

I want to play champ/mage to farm TP and Tier Items. But while leveling i am super confused what to skill.
    Is there a rota i should follow?

And how do you stat champ/mage? I wanted to go 3x/3x but i am not sure.

• Hi! Nice to see more champs.

I stat all str/ph. Same like warrior, champs benefit from str alot. If you go ch/m then i sugest go with unleveled shield form. Rampage can 1 shot lot of things like boses, hm mobs and so.

If you need some more tankish gear thast make 1-2 items with all str/sta and you good to go.

With ch/m you can do things which other classes can only dream off.

Rota, High energy barier should be on all the time, helps you to be alive, i like rapid spread for insta skill. Then ofc rune pulse like all champs is your main dmg and aoes must be maxed.

Rampage.

Also i use heavy bash, its champs skill no cd but need rage. If farming u could add that skill to bars.

Rest is your skill or knowlegde when to use serens, potions and your personal rota will come to you as you play. Experiment with skill.

Simple, buff up go in rampage, gg all dead.

If not aoes and rune pulse.

• The champ/rouge is more versatile. Also he isnt reliant one skill.

The only thing i always liked about the champ/mage is the barrier.

Chamo rouge has way better tension managment. Way better spamskills. Way more dmg overall. And it feels much more dynamic. (Thats my opinion. Sue me :p)

• y ch/r is so easy to get rune pulse active. If 1h+ fast dager. You have none stop spam skills + aoe for ever.

But feels more squishy wihout ch/m shield.

• Yeas but try tank sw guard. On ch/m no problem you can tank for ever. On other combos is hard. Even when you give ch/m shield to other and tank guard it hits hard. Else its just absorb absorb.

• About dmg. So ch/m and ch/r.

As we know moust bosses are burn based.

With all K/W and wl/m other sup you want to land your best skills on Ad thats 3 s.

On Ch/m its easy buff wait for AD and boom your best skill lands on AD and if crit you did good.

While on Ch/r your best skill is rune pulse ofc it can hit good. You can land some in those 3s.

So dunno how much pro ch/r can hit. Lets say 60kk rune pulse? Still Rampage can hit way more. Also you get agro from rune pulse. You can use macro to cancel shield from, buts its not the same. You can dps in dps form but then its Shadow stab spam and 1-2 rune pulses and aoe. I feel ch/r is like r/m fast hits nice sustain and aoes only more def. Yes there is places like Vor were sustain dps shines and none can take it away.

But we are in scout meta. Why there is so many scouts. Cause bosses dies on those Ad+ss with snipes and cc. And is always easier to dps ranged then to be close and try not die from aoes. So ranged hard hiting skills are good.

I still geting there and prob will try my best and see which combo works better for me.

But god its nice feeling when you land 100kk+ rampages :D.

• Ima post you some scrutsnlater about dat burn on ch/r.

Also sw guard: i dunno. I just killed them on ch/r. Like really fast. Whats dead cant do dmg mate

Yea. Maybe the ch/m can do more dmg. But 70% of the time it wont. Since you have to hit the warlock silence and it has to be critical.

Inplayed ch/r mostly as a dps in demo-mode. No aggro. Just a lot of p-atk....

And thus: loads and loads of dmg.

• Ch/p good supourt, tank. Can be playd as tank if skilled, some play even as healer at sw.

But moustly as dmg buffer and oftank.

Ch/wl almoust none plays it. Newer saw anyone in runs. Its alright can heal himself and have some fun machingun type rage skill and that sucks. Cause then you must choose either you keep aoe running or use that 2x dmg skill.

So ch/r still comes at top on anything. Can be dps with aoe running none stop and fast rune pulse, also best aggro as tank. If ch/r tanks you can be sure that you can go full dps and that adds will be taken care off.

All depends of ini and your gear and what spot you want to play.

ch/p-supourt/offtank

ch/w- high def unit tank oftank at best.

ch/wl - hybrid or dps kinda usless combo.

Ch/m - best ingame dmg burst if all supourt. Pro sw combo. Solo guilds.

ch/r- best sustain dps, high paatk, spam skill, infinite aoe. Also best aggro tank.