Storytelling event title

• So I have been desperately trying to complete the Storyteller event for the magic DPS title "Story ceremony writer" I managed to get 19 of the 20 titles required and am missing "The Honorable Knight and the Noble Maid". Unfortunately, I haven't rolled any of the story elements required for this title for a long time now (i.e. I have been stuck at 19 titles for a long time).

Now, my question is, given the apparent usefulness of the DPS title, will there be any follow-on events to get the title or will I have to wait an entire year to get it? :|

• You have to wait for next year, actually is a common thing if you wonna that title.

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar

• The event lasted pretty long so it is not that weird you have to wait a year now. Did not complete it myself entirely either but was not that active to encourage others to get story elements each day to help me.

• My wife and I completed it on 7 toons, helps if you have an army of alts to grab the required elements for your main chars.

The one we couldn't do was Nautilus Shell Leader, for the healer title. even farming the squirrels and placing them close the NPC and then grabbing with the main, we kept failing, even though the shell was still in our backpack, we kept running out of time. Had to be a ping thing as this was never a problem for me in the past.

• You have to wait for next year, actually is a common thing if you wonna that title.

Hope this won´t happen. This event gives very good titles for nearly everyone - healers get them in 15min, tanks in 2h (with twinks or reset), the pdd title needs just a couple of days (or some resets) - only the mdd-title is random luck (without chance of reset or anything)

--> they should do something about it - and it would not be the first time to get this title with a npc

--> not neccesary to give it for free though - could be an exchange for some elements or so (so you need to do an event again)

• Yes, there was a time when you could get the 4 titles from NPC's but it was possible for a certain reason: the festival was skipped due to... well, I don't remember due to what, but the NPC's were placed in Varanas as a compensation for the cancelled festival.

I personally don't think it is a good idea to have the NPC's in Varanas again this year. Don't get me wrong: I really understand that the title is important for damage dealers, I understand that it is a question of RNG as it comes to "story buffs"... But this is a specific characteristic of the game that some things need time, a lot of time sometimes, to get them. Using shortcuts (like NPC's with exchange) makes it easier for sure but I think this option shouldn't be overused. There must be some "blood, sweat and tears" - but this is only my meaningless opinion. You may hate it, I don't mind.

• But this is a specific characteristic of the game that some things need time, a lot of time sometimes, to get them. Using shortcuts (like NPC's with exchange) makes it easier for sure but I think this option shouldn't be overused.

Thats why i wrote that it could be an exchange so that you have to put in some effort.

The point is - you can get every titel by a certain time and you can reduce the time with twinks or helpt of others.

With one exception - the mdd-title.

Here it is pure luck if you get the needed story elements or not and if you find enough other people with fitting ones (as described in Post #1 )

Thats why i think at least this title should be available via an exchange event. Maybe for 200 elements from the next event or something like that - so you´ll need effort - but you´ll definitely will be able to do it if you want.

These titles are just too valuable and it shouldn´t be based on luck and it shouldn´t take years to get them...

• Sorry, but Story Ceremony Writer (which is the title we are talking about) is simple to do with twinks, that's how my wife and I completed it on 7 chars during this event. In fact we completed it on 6 chars within the 1st two weeks of the event. The last char took longer cos we didn't do the one that needs Headless Knights on the first occasion that char got Headless Knight (real life got in the way that day).

Yes, that title needs more work than the others (in general) but it is still very doable within the duration of the event.

• Yes, that title needs more work than the others (in general) but it is still very doable within the duration of the event.

No - it´s depending on luck - if your char doesn´t get some of the elements (like the Headless Knight) - he can´t do the missing title - still with 1000 twinks...

• Yes, that title needs more work than the others (in general) but it is still very doable within the duration of the event.

No - it´s depending on luck - if your char doesn´t get some of the elements (like the Headless Knight) - he can´t do the missing title - still with 1000 twinks...

Precisely my problem! XD I do understand that the event has a certain mechanic that must be respected though in the latter half of the event there weren't many people involved (presumably they got the title themselves and stopped participating) and so I was stuck begging for hours on the server chat for people to turn up.

But as Kako says, if you don't roll a certain required buff, nothing can help you! Hopefully, some kind of exchange happens otherwise next year it is! :D

• No matter how many alts you have it does not matter if your mainchar that needs the title doesn't get the right combo needed.

Yes it sucks but can take years if unlucky.

SoVvjsU.png

• The difficult title needs Wizard/Wiseman or Headless Knight on the specific char. Yes there is an element of luck involved, but there is for Storytelling Troop Helper too, just not as much (and even Lucky Holder, though you would have to be insanely unlucky not to get that one).

Anyway, we have the pumpkin festival now. Would you like to know how many years it took me to get the ribbon title on my main for this event?