Itemshop Wishlist

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Continuing on from this thread on the old board, i'd like to try and summarise this thread , and create a new place for people to post:

• More costumes in shop
    • Reasonable price +20 stones
    • Perfect plus stones
    • Pfs happy hour at 10 dias each
    • Wider variety of promotions
    • Old titles not sold in years
  • Diogenes

Approved the thread.
  • Diogenes

Added the Label Shop
  • Good point Cenre with "Wider variety of promotions" = Different thing on "Promo" monday to thursday

stuff like charges potions and other "consumables" TBH some time i have 10k + dias and nothing to buy with months ...

in Weekend "Real Proimo"

1. 50% off all jewels ... once a month

2. 50% off ABL, Extractors and cleaners = once a month

3. Rare costumes (game is so old why to hide them?) ... everything in category "costumes" once a month in promo! (50 dias per piece) ...

4. Perfect Jewels +20 and +30 ... once a month (500 ruby)

5. bring back dias/ruby reward ratio!

• no drop on +20 stones with slightly less success rate pretty please

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• I've been waiting for more than three years of Aztec set costumes are sold. We'd like a sale.

If you're on vidar and looking for female set, I think I have a spare

I am in the vidar, and that is what I want.

How much is it?

I can prepare a Standard Aggregator.

Send a pm to 1 of my chars when you're on and we can talk. Just checked the char, have full set except the boots.

• I've been waiting for more than three years of Aztec set costumes are sold. We'd like a sale.

Just in case, we also have special labels in server section for "want to buy/sell" so you are free to post there too :)

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

Just in case, we also have special labels in server section for "want to buy/sell" so you are free to post there too :)

It is a bit ironic that you have to wait years and years for costume to be on promo and have to ask other players instead :thumbdown:

SoVvjsU.png

• i would expect more useul things, most of you asking for costumes lmao

+25 stones with higher possiblity than +30 ones and way cheaper +20 armor jewels please

i understand wep jewels are 600 dia cause there is only one weapon in one set of gear but 400 dia for armor is ridiculous, they shld have been not more than 100

and as i said before the most important is no drop on all +20 jewels with slightly less success rate (see we compromise!)

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• I assume here we discussing what we want to see in Item Shop ... on promo or added at all. Prices also are hot topic here i think!

Support your opinion about prices +20 Jewels and if you read my up post you can see my idea about that:

"50% off price ALL Jewels once a month"

I did plus lot of items to +20 last year and fail/drop rate isn't so bad ... if you count ... is 8-10 jewels (maybe im lucky but lucky is if 1 or 2 items but 15-16 items is not a luck) so i believe if Gameforge half all jevel price for 1 weekend every month all will be way better

I was able to buy by chance from other users.

It is ideal for resale but is originally in gameforge side.

I have continued to demand.

• Hi. Some members of the new server, including myself, are looking to stat some pieces of gear, however are waiting for the "Cleaner Stones" to come on sale. As most of the stuff being statted is on blue gear and has +2 stats to remove before statting it, so at a stand still waiting for these stone.

I forget the actual name of the item, however it is the stone that use to cost 99 dias each, and removes all stats from the piece of gear you use it on in one click.

Retired -- Until new server, then will return for 1-2 days.

Give me back my 4x Silent seal :thumbup: