Itemshop Wishlist

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • yes i remember cleaner was sold for 199 diams.

New suggestion for item shop.

A stone for the reinitiate only one skill. More interesting item in the phirius shop like advanced breaker. (is it the good name?)

and maybe make better prices in phirius shop.

Champion100/Voleur100/Prêtre100/Mage100/Sorcier100.

(Nuada)

• Problem is, since gameforge shop is much easier to use then default, gameforge now rely on runewaker to change phirius prices. Also an item to reset tp in one skill does not currently exist, and would also require runewaker to make. So wouldn't hold your breath for it.

• 999 dias are almost the price of a full boxed game where as here it's just a virtual priceless item meant to create a new class with all the following: new gear, new stats, new plussing, all things that bring income to gameforge. So...why should they sell it for more than 199 dias i.e. ? Same thing goes for new class ticket imho. It drives the player to invest for a new combo from scratch, if they were wise businessmen they'd price it cheaper but if there are players ready to spend whatever it takes to buy what gameforge sells.......well then no surprise new tariff has come !

• Go calculate the cost to make a class to level 80 yourself with daily tickets etc. It's far more then 999 dias. You cannot compare rom to a boxed game, they are two different styles of games. I am in no way defending gameforges pricing. Generally for most things it's exceptionally high. But given the effort required to get to 80, this price of 1k seems very very reasonable.

• Go calculate the cost to make a class to level 80 yourself with daily tickets etc.

Go calculate the cost to level a class to level 80 in Iceblade or SoE. ;)

Oh you meant new server? Even here it would help players to catch-up to old servers faster. Would have been one of many chances GF had to help the new servers - what did they do - nothing.

Now to my wish:

- faster Shop with the Option to buy self adjustable quantities

• Go calculate the cost to make a class to level 80 yourself with daily tickets etc. It's far more then 999 dias. You cannot compare rom to a boxed game, they are two different styles of games. I am in no way defending gameforges pricing. Generally for most things it's exceptionally high. But given the effort required to get to 80, this price of 1k seems very very reasonable.

You cant really compare it with buying Daily tickets tho, some might do it over a very long time making it very cheap, just very time consuming. And honestly we cant put a pricetag on our time in game seeing its just a game and meant to be fun. However 999 dias for lvl 80 is steep, hell its even too much for 100 imo but itd make more sense if it were to reach lvlcap , at level 80 you still have to work yourself up to 100 by quests or grinding.

• i recentl levelled 2 classes from 70 to 100 and it took around 60 daily tickets with zodiac, pots, hoe buff and %200 event, and all dqt were free cause anniversary event gives them away easily if you farm mirrors for it

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.