Question about crafting IS items

• Quick question about the sale.

Does the scrolls that allows you to learn 1 more job over XYZ work for gathering too?
    I would love ot just have 1 char that can collect all stuff.

and are the books worth?

• Crafting Expansion Tickets let you ultimately accumulate more/higher level professions on a single character, yes. But you have to level the skills yourself, the scrolls just expand your current profession limits in that specific bracket by +1. And yes, it works for both production and gathering.

Are the books worth it ... well... if letting your computer run while your character is parked in your house, reading one of those books, for time X to slowly gather XP in the specific profession sounds appealing to you instead of actually crafting items... but mind you, unlike your XP house bonus that will also fill when you log out in your house , the books will not work while you are offline. You only get XP from those books while your character does exactly one thing: reading that book, in your character's house. You decide .... ;)

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• and are the books worth?

Saito gave a true but really evasive answer about this.

Short - these books are worth nothing. You´ll gain more XP for your crafting if you just collect 10 min by yourself in an fitting area instead of using one of these books over a whole night...

• I discovered last night that once you buy one expansion ticket, that ticket disappears from the shop! I assume that isn't intended?

And, no, these books, and all the books that have been available over the years, are definately NOT worth it.

Edit: Checking the small print this morning, seems it is intended that you can only buy one per account, Do they not realise you need 3 of the basic scroll to be able to get all the titles associated with crafting/gathering!

Edited once, last by Caladin ().

• Edit: Checking the small print this morning, seems it is intended that you can only buy one per account, Do they not realise you need 3 of the basic scroll to be able to get all the titles associated with crafting/gathering!

this is just nuts lol?

88fe14eb81b4ef27278b17a1fc156e22.png

SoVvjsU.png

• and are the books worth?

Saito gave a true but really evasive answer about this.

Short - these books are worth nothing. You´ll gain more XP for your crafting if you just collect 10 min by yourself in an fitting area instead of using one of these books over a whole night...

The books have been improved XP-wise quite a while ago ,back when the 81-100's were added into the game, but let's face it, the XP probably can never be high enough given how they mechanically work unless even the high levels only take an hour - which they do not.

Which was the whole point of my description - "your char that levels with the book can not do anything else meanwhile and you have to leave your computer running and your char logged in in your house" simply is not appealing at all.

I'll poke around for the expansion tickets.

DE thread btw Änderungen am Handwerk

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• Code
    1. /run a={k=548066,i=242687,3,6,7,7}l=0 for b=1,4 do z=0 for c=1,a[b]do k=a.k+l y=CheckFlag(k)z=z+y l=l+1 end k=a.i+b-1 ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetReplaceSystemKeyword(string.format("Used [%s] (%s): %d/%d",k,k,z,a[b])))end

output-> number of used items and maximum number of usable items.

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

• Edit: Checking the small print this morning, seems it is intended that you can only buy one per account, Do they not realise you need 3 of the basic scroll to be able to get all the titles associated with crafting/gathering!

this is just nuts lol?

88fe14eb81b4ef27278b17a1fc156e22.png

Unfortunately, the setting is intended :(

• Well the promo is pretty useless then. Seems the IS manager has no clue about crafting among all other things.

SoVvjsU.png

• ONE MORE QUESTION ? why the books are not in bags (to open when we feel to lvl up the craft) , if i want to buy all books to lvl up the craftmaking i need more then 7 days , when you buy the book you already in the 7 days countdown, and is not worth the dias to buy all, and the offer was like 24H and it gone and never will seee this offer again like over 6moths + ( for the players who playing under 3 - 4 hours per day )

• ONE MORE QUESTION ? why the books are not in bags (to open when we feel to lvl up the craft) , if i want to buy all books to lvl up the craftmaking i need more then 7 days , when you buy the book you already in the 7 days countdown, and is not worth the dias to buy all, and the offer was like 24H and it gone and never will seee this offer again like over 6moths + ( for the players who playing under 3 - 4 hours per day )

forwarded

• Well the promo is pretty useless then. Seems the IS manager has no clue about crafting among all other things.

Naaahhh how can you think that?

Wait...:/

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Is it possible to skip tiers with the crafting skill tickets? (Does buying the legendary one automatically let you get another skill to 100 even if the previous limit was 20?) Or do you need to buy every tier?