Question about crafting IS items

• You need to buy all the intermediate steps too.

And just in case, the ticket just unlocks the respective tier, it does not *set* your crafting skill to that level, so you need to level up by crafting yourself, it just enables to ultimately get all skills to 100 on a single character if you so desire.

A legendary ticket will allow you to level another skill from 80-100. It does not enable you to reach 80 with a skill that is locked at 20 because all other slots are filled.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• For all the crafters you will find it easier to get the materials you need to craft if you do planting on all your alt's and main its not difficult to do an it will cut down on time somewhat of having to go out and harvest also you can use your siege war points you get in Obsidian Strong hold over in Mercenary square to buy wood,ore and herbs .

• One alt for each profession is way better cause you can leave them afk to craft while you do stuff on your main and it is free.

SoVvjsU.png

• Fifio: "One alt for each profession is way better cause you can leave them afk to craft while you do stuff on your main and it is free."

But on same account, or You get banned for weeks :)

• Fifio: "One alt for each profession is way better cause you can leave them afk to craft while you do stuff on your main and it is free."

But on same account, or You get banned for weeks :)

Would'nt have any sense have them in the same account XD and there is nothing wrong with have tons of alt accounts, is'nt against any rule. You can do it as far you use only the things you already have in your backpack.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it isn't possible to have more than one RoM account via Steam. And I suspect the author of the thread comes from such one.

• Heya

Since theres nothing to do in game atm i will try flood forum with my wisdom gathered over years in game...

...crafting is part of game economy...you can be good or bad in it...you can make good or bad crafts or you can be good or bad in crafting economy....

....good income is only from actual cap lvl crafts..gear... pots... food...

with exception of few ..and i mean few items or pots ...

....for new players keep in mind that 99 % items you make until you reach top lvl in craft have no buyers..and you can only sell them to NPC or equip alts with it...

...craft system can be split in 2 parts..gathering and production--item craft...

...in early days gathering was joy...there was respawn of materials every 5-10 second...on 3-4 channel....now only starting zone have decent respawn time...

..end lvl map need server reset or clearing of good area of map over time to gather some rare mats...

fastest way for lvling item-pot-food crafts is crafting festival...usually last 1 month every year and cost 10-20kk of gold to lvl skill to 80 ++ you dont need some of usually required quests for 20-40-60-80 lvl of craft...

speed of crafting and lvling can be increased with crafting pots...for skills..xp..amount..then with item set skills and few more thingy ( not that all have them )

..another thing is amount of space in backpack...with good setup you can craft

1 hour without stop....and noone will be banned..as i read somewhere up...

...you will be banned only in situation where you use some pet craft or automated

selling craft where nothing of your interaction with game is involved...

....from my opinion its best way for new players to buy an pimped gear from AH for gold util they reach top lvl...with newest stats it is hard to die questing solo..for group quests you need group anyway....

...CRAFTING...

....expanding crafting with tickets is good but :

....buy tickets when they on sale.....

....for every 20 lvl jump you will need lvled all other crafts so its lots of crafting tickets...

...having all crafts on 1 char need lots of space in backpack and banks...its not for poor players ... it consume lots of time...

...all crafts...purple items demands lots of recipes....it cost money + with less players on server its hard to obtain...

.GATHERING. is worth to lvl on 1 char simply cos you can get all rare mats without death

....................to be continued....

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it isn't possible to have more than one RoM account via Steam. And I suspect the author of the thread comes from such one.

Oh maybe, I don't know about steam, I choose stay away from it.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)