Item Shop- Equipment Preview

• Hey, old time player here,

In the old (more functional, better looking and easily navigatable) item shop, it was possible to preview a 3D model of mounts, pets and cosmetics, the latter of which would be previewed on your character.

However, I have been unable to work out to to preview items in the new/current item shop.

Any help will be appreciated.

• It still exists, you need to open the item itself by clicking on it (not the buy option obviously), then there is an almost invisible icon in that window, just I can't open my IS at the moment so can't tell you exactly what it is and where!

• Thank you for your reply... but I still can't find it. The "legendary 65% speed mounts" group has a crossed-out eye symbol indicating they cannot be previewed (why is this the case admins?).

The rest of the mounts and cosmetics I've seen lack this symbol, and have no other clickable symbol or button that displays the item preview, unless I am exceptionally blind.

• Thank you very much for the image. Such a button make sense given the alternate "no item preview" button. However, I do not have this button...

I think maybe it's time to change this from Game Question to Bug Report. I'm on Idun, but playing through the original client and not Steam, if that helps at all.

• Checked with a friend on Idun- he confirmed that he is also missing the Item Preview button, and plays via Steam.

I guess I'll remove my addons to see if one of them is interfering with it.

Update: It's still missing with my addons removed. Perhaps an admin could move this to the technical help and bug report section.

• Hello,

We indeed had some problems with the preview option, but it should be fixed now.

Great news, glad we got that fixed! Since I'm here and so are you, we have this post called "Diamond Reduction - Slap in the face!" please feel free to comment on that one too.

• Hold your horses there Wama, it's not fixed yet.

I'm not sure what GF did, but It's actually worse now, as the "no item preview" button has disappeared as well. Typical GF I suppose.

Thanks to Celes for at least acknowledging the problem.

And please do try to keep the thread on topic...

• In the meantime I recommend you download the addon DungeonLoots. You can search for any item in the game database and preview it from there, much faster than the horrible loading times of the shop.

• In the meantime I recommend you download the addon DungeonLoots. You can search for any item in the game database and preview it from there, much faster than the horrible loading times of the shop.

https://rom.curseforge.com/pro…ug=addons&projectID=88546

that one is better (faster/better filters/more items)

Dungeon Loot is good if you want to see which item drops where...

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

• Novar

Closed the thread.