Diamond Reduction - Slap in the Face!

• Once upon a time, in a far, far land, a twenty purified stones pack was sold 297 diamonds the pack.

Today it is 380 diamonds. Of course we can enjoy a tremandous reduction if we buy 50 packs of 20 purified stones for the very very small amount of 14 250 diamonds, which is 316 € buying diamonds by pack of 4 500...

Welcome to the magical and fairytale land of the rebalanced shop !

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

• Think it was 13. But yea, was a funny bug, and fixed in under 30mins. If only other bugs were fixed that fast... Well maybe if it cost the company huge amount of money it might.

Isn't it funny that when they make a error in favor of the players it gets corrected in under 30 mins, but when they do something that negatively impacts the players it takes (and I'm quoting Polog here) "SOME WEEKS" to fix the issue.

As a returning player I haven't spent a dime on Diamonds since i got back. Not that I'm saying much though. we have had what .... a single joke of a happy hour and numerous price INCREASES on item shop items but not a Single thing that benefits the players since the "CHANGE" atleast not one i can think of. I would like to say a big thank you to the folks at gameforge though. I have an extra $250 bucks in my bank since I refuse to pay the diamond prices they currently are charging. that should buy the wife something pretty for Christmas Lol :)

The simple truth is Gameforge doesn't care about RoM anymore. Let alone the player base that continues to play it. It seems they just want to grab all the cash they can from the existing player base before they kill it off.

Tormin

• Think it was 13. But yea, was a funny bug, and fixed in under 30mins. If only other bugs were fixed that fast... Well maybe if it cost the company huge amount of money it might.

This bug was fixed in under 30 minutes at a time when we still had the old, inflexible shop. Remember that?

This bug was fixed in under 30 minutes at a time when we still had the old, inflexible shop. Remember that?

That crap shop that always worked and was fast and easy to use? That wasn't GF style.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• like mariacion says, it's at the point where GF mgmt truly has abandoned the players, so it's not worthwhile to qvetch anymore. We know, and GF mgmt knows, how they're running this game and it's up to us whether we play or not. Obviously, you all vote with your wallets whether you want to continue to support their game or not. I'm done giving my 2 cents on how make this 9 year old game a winner; GF mgmt doesn't care.

• So no diamond sale for the entire Halloween event.... Sad if someone wanted a mount or any of the costume stuff.

It's coming up on a month since the last diamond sale and we still haven't gotten any real feedback from GF.

Honestly i am a bit confused about what's going on over there.

We had Heron tell us "The post is purely about diamond cost, not about item cost." In regards to the new Diamond tariff. That was on Oct 12 and he hasn't been back to revisit the forum since. "Atleast I haven't seen any posts by him" I was hoping to hear his thoughts now that we have had a diamond sale and a botched weekend sale "The Puri Sale"

and we haven't heard from Aqualink since then either

Diogenes and Saito have been fairly active on the german side but haven't really readdressed this here

and I was really really hoping Polog would return and give us some updates on how things are going with this issue, but alas he hasn't returned either.

Don't get me wrong I'm not slamming the mods. Just feeling like we are in the dark on the player side is all.

I would think it wouldn't be too much to ask for a simple Happy hour sale at least once per event cycle & a little more communication from the folks at GF.

Saumess

• I did jump in and checked some items real quick. Did see some good price changes: ABL's are now 80 ( vs 99 ), RAE's are now 50 ( vs 69 ) and Puris are 15 ( vs 19 ).

So here's some kudos from a kvetcher, GF :)

• Prices on Tempered have changed (well, except Accessory ones), 500, 330, 325 and 299 now, but I don't think they go far enough and still leave the jewels way over-priced compared to other types.

Drops in prices on other jewel types too and on charges. To be fair, apart from tempered jewels, the other changes are reasonable.

The problem remains though, that without HH for dias at 50%+ and with reduced discounts during weekend shop promos, there is still no real reduction in cost for the game for the majority of customers.

• Caladin We know that GF wants to eek out more revenue from this game, so we need to abandon our old thoughts of: How do we make this game cheaper to play... it's just not going to happen with the current GF management.

Seeing these price changes, I do think that the "every day" value of diamonds is now palatable & I'm sure that's where GF management wants to go.. fewer sales.

If I recall, we get +20% more diamonds ( roughly ) compared to before & the regular day-to-day items most people need are about 20% cheaper ( on average ) now, so that's an effective 40% buying power increase for non-sale diamonds.

& no, it won't compare to the special 140% diamond sales that used to be every other week, but we've already been told that those sales are most likely never coming back.

Long story short, GF is trying & I see that as a good thing.

• ycavan I did say that most of the changes are reasonable. One of the "staffers" her posted to say that GF had been listening to the players and was trying to adjust things so that end-game became more affordable, which hasn't yet happened, hence my comment. I wasn't asking for or expecting higher HH %s, I was pointing out that without any above 50%, even with the other adjustments made, GF were not reducing the cost to end-gamers.

When tempered jewels were originally introduced they were about half the current prices. Then, GF put them in IS permanently, responding to demand from players, but doubled the price of them.

As an aside, moving items from the the diamond shop to the ruby shop for the same number of (or more) rubies as the old dia price, is an effective 10-fold (or more) increase in price.

• Haven't had much time to check the prices but not all gone down this used to be 26 dias before now 30

and when you think how bad it's success rate is, feels like a slap really

ofc positive that some changes have been made but still not close to what it should be and without dia promos it doesn't matter really

SoVvjsU.png

Edited once, last by Fifio ().

• well, its a step in the right direction but honestly its still far too expensive if you want to be decently geared. drop jewel prices by half and you can dump the pfs prices down to 10 dias. making an item shouldnt be more expensive than subscribing to a diffrent game for 6months...

• well, its a step in the right direction but honestly its still far too expensive if you want to be decently geared. drop jewel prices by half and you can dump the pfs prices down to 10 dias. making an item shouldnt be more expensive than subscribing to a diffrent game for 6months...

it gives very little hope compared to what we got all the time but yea very tiny thumbs up, it starts going in the right direction, but making a single item is still more expensive than a 6 months subscription

....ﺲﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ ﮒﮕﭺﺵﻕﻻﻉﺸﺊ....

I can't remember, if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
    ZdDrAgM.jpg
    Abwarten und Tee trinken ~ Und wenn das nicht hilft mit der Kanne werfen.

"if you replace "dias" and "diamonds" everytime it shows up with "cocaine" the posts suddenly make much more sense ... including the intensity of the reactions"