Diamond Reduction - Slap in the Face!

• Point is not agreed or not rules, or breaking rule or questions, point is the public image you are showing to your customer with this kind of rules.

You cant have a dialogue with your customers asking them costructive feedback if you dont wanna see the negative part...

again... Positive and Negative feedback are both part of costructive dialogue...

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• Your critique is always welcome, but it can be done by abiding by the rules. Even if it's negative.

If you can't, the x marks the spot.

A critique done with the respectful manner that everyone in the team is bringing to the players, we can and we do expect likewise from our players.

Otherwise we'd have no base for a discussion. And when I said that the rules are not debatable, I meant it like that. If you think our rules are wrong and you think you should be allowed to do whatever, post it in the suggestions. And that's the end of the story about rules in this thread.

If you feel like discussing more rules, we will close it.

• Boycotts are against the rules, you all can decide for yourselves if you want to keep your wallet closed and that's perfectly fine, but don't start a boycott call.

-> Community Guidelines

Sarkas : Completely agree with you, however you started paying attention to this post only when we said lets discuss this matter in the world chat rather than in this forum so that a wider audience pay's attention??

Now if I am not wrong discussing this would be under the community guidelines as no one would specifically talk about boycotting diamonds or quitting the game and only discuss about how expensive it is now and how GF is 'looting' its customers??

• Sarkas - To be honest, we all like this game and want to continue with it, according to me this post only tells how much we value it and how there could be a win win situation for the whole community.. :)

• The Community team, by definition of their role on the forums, is always monitoring discussions, even if they're not actively responding to every post. They jumped in because a Community Guideline was about to be broken and it's their responsibility to enforce those guidelines. I don't think we need to hassle them about this.

Also, at least on the server my characters are on, discussions about pricing and game economy come up fairly often in World Chat and other public chats. Almost every time there is a sale or a diamond promo this topic comes up in-game. It's definitely not only the people on the forum talking about it, rest assured of that.

Checkmäte
    Warden / Warrior / Rogue / Scout / Mage / Druid

Server: Aeterna (PVE)
    RIP Indigo (PVP)

• ah sry....for world chat i need dias :D btw i just said what i think i will do....didn't want to boycott nothing, not my prefere game for sure. I hoped for years to see more ppl online but after merges all the decisions made are against my hope. So can i put one rule for myself? everyone is responsable for himself...maybe you think we are all young here but....no....not anymore.

• i just spotted, transport portal runes, i guess you guys did already aswell but wats dis, 1 for 7, 10 for 59 and then if you buy a bulk of 20 its 140? did someone responsible for IS not take math in school?

• The Community team, by definition of their role on the forums, is always monitoring discussions, even if they're not actively responding to every post. They jumped in because a Community Guideline was about to be broken and it's their responsibility to enforce those guidelines. I don't think we need to hassle them about this.

Pretty much.

• Everyone can decide for themselves ofc. I'm just sharing my point of view now. I wont buy anymore diamonds. Right now, knowing the way GF manage the game, I would pay maybe 20% of todays price, cause they have no respect for their customers and they pretty much lie every time they share a plan for the game (remember maybe 1-2 years ago when they told us SW would be out of beta, and about regular updates, chapters, etc? that was just one of the times). Also the product is old and isn't having any atractive update, and they know all of this, they know the primary critic against RoM the last 6 years has been GF managing... second and third bugs and crashes. So i don't know what else we can do to start getting some real answers, with facts, not like Phelans AMA that we already know how will end.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Over the past few months, the price change of diamonds in game has increased by over 50% (steady at 100k originally to now people trying to buy for 150k to 170k) on my server. Is the marketing person looking at what is causing this? This inflation is unhealthy to the entire economy. There is no one buying diamonds to sell to other players anymore. Help stimulate the economy back to the normal rates of the past few years. This can't be as hard as you guys make it.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• There are no diamond sellers on our server, just scammers whisper you since months. Obviously due to lack of diamond promo.

Yes we had one but was a joke. Well joke is not right word since that is supposed to make you laugh, this so called offer made you cry.

and tbh no point in us writing any feedback or how many of you thinks it has any effect?

i have enjoyed the game but latest changes have destroyed the game.

SoVvjsU.png

• The issue of diamond sellers long predates the recent changes and has far more to do with the lack of reason, on old established servers, for anyone to sell diamonds. Players have no new gear to buy/enhance as there has been no new content for over a year, and there are very few new players who lack gold and so need to sell diamonds to get it fast.

On the issue of price changes in IS, anyone else noticed the changes to Magic Perfume?

• It is difficult for us to help in such a situation because initially the gift option (as you can read very well) was made to send present to another player's inbox. And for a long time this was used as argument (a valid one) to say well you're on your own. Sounds harsh I know.

Now there's one exception. Make screenshots of your conversation with this so called seller showing a trade was going to take place and submit a screenshot to support. We cannot promise that you will get back your gold and definetely not your goods (which is for the latter probably not the answer you were hoping for), but the same person will think twice next time they try to scam someone.

• On the issue of price changes in IS, anyone else noticed the changes to Magic Perfume?

That's the trick... How could I have noticed any change if I have not recorded all the prices before.

If the Greed's Fortress wants us to be confident again then they should publish all items prices before and after changes with or without promo or happy hours.

I'm a cool guy, I give you an example for free :

Before price change

After price change

Item name Public price WE promo price Happy hour price
    Public price WE promo price Happy hour price
    name of item
    former price
    former price during WE promo
    former price during HH

new price
    new price during WE promo
    new price during HH

By the way, Great Keeper of the Sacred Law, if the community makes such a board, will this breaks any rule ?

Post Scriptum : in France we have a notion called "exorbitant clause of commun law". Have you such notion in Germany ? Do you know the meaning of the word "potestative" ?

"En vérité la Présence était Rose et en forme de Licorne. Mais si puissante était-Elle, que je ne pus la contempler. Aussi, la nommons-nous la Licorne Invisible Rose ; sa présence est trop incommensurable pour que nos faibles yeux la voient et nos faibles esprits la conçoivent. C'est par notre foi que nous savons qu'Elle est Rose, et qu'Elle est une Licorne. Et vraiment ceux qui disent le contraire sont des hérétiques et des infidèles !"

Edited once, last by Renovatio ().

• That's the trick... How could I have noticed any change if I have not recorded all the prices before.

There you go, a list of all items from IS with the prices as it was at 18.10:

Our priceless Zeno did it! <<<<LINK HERE but I don't know how to make it more colorful or visible :D

It is in Polish language but I think you will not have any peculiar difficulties with reading through it. Just check it out :D

edit: Just tried to make some changes in link description, like Naysayer advised.

Edited 2 times, last by Vimka ().

• you should try and make the link in bold or something so its easier to spot, good initiative however!

• It is difficult for us to help in such a situation because initially the gift option (as you can read very well) was made to send present to another player's inbox. And for a long time this was used as argument (a valid one) to say well you're on your own. Sounds harsh I know.

Now there's one exception. Make screenshots of your conversation with this so called seller showing a trade was going to take place and submit a screenshot to support. We cannot promise that you will get back your gold and definetely not your goods (which is for the latter probably not the answer you were hoping for), but the same person will think twice next time they try to scam someone.

Ok, that is good, but what about the rising prices of diamonds in-game and the lack of players buying them to sell to other players? Is the economy just going to be slowly ruined due to the inflation in price of a resource that has been non-existent only in recent months that every player relies on?

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3