Diamond Reduction - Slap in the Face!

• don't you wanna try double the price of puris? Or maybe reduce the success rate of jewels, I'm sure players will be glad.

would not be surprised that it's the next thing really

so far 2 items gone down and how many up?

amazing strategy sadly we are not blind or brainless

SoVvjsU.png

• Nothing much to say different from what other people have already said, unbelievable how the price is increasing for the same item more and more each time it's on promo, yet the amount of diamonds players get is now less than before. Hopefully they're cheaper at christmas, but then again, I think it's more likely that all the diasellers will be gone by then.

• i understand that they want to have more money coming in BUT i think maybe that whoever is in charge of these increases in price should try playing this game with an average persons income. i used to spend a little every week then gameforge took over and well lets just say i have spent less than 100 cad in last year. (bought 50 buck package last xmas/newyears)

i found the newest handheld runes of magic controller

• years ago, back when this game was in prime, ill sadly admit I used to spend 100$ a month or more on this game... I was excited to play every weekend to see what kind of cool different item shop sale was going to happen, and I used to sell a ton.

Now we get same item shop sales repeating for years now.

Every. Single. Player. from even 5 years ago, that I played with for years prior... stopped playing this game, due to cost. COST> COST>

I still play with all of those same people too, they didn't fall off the map!

and now, between last year and this year..... I bought maybe 1-2 purchases , and that was because my portables ran out lol, and nowhere near the amounts I did.

Point is, there are plenty, PLENTY of people that would come back to this game, people who knows the game inside and out, are willing to help boost economy, willing to teach newer players.

The endgame pool runs more shallow every year.

DUE TO COST>

but hey lets raise prices, right?

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• I would recommend all to not buy anything from ISS for the time being, because GF will check statistics on how many

people bought Dias and items from item shop with current prices and if a lot of people still bought stuff with such

ridiculous prices they won't change anything. Sure they want to earn money but this is not the way to do it, so it is best

for the community including people who play it through steam to not buy anything from GF for a while until they reduce

back the prices on everything. Their aim is to squeeze out as much money as they can now and during xmas but this is

not the right way to do it, so the community as a whole can take a stand against it together else GF will keep using these

nasty tricks.

I for once won't, I would rather delete my account then buy anything from item shop until they have reduced prices

and fixed dia promos and I hope others do the same.

• To be honest, I dont think they really care till the time we just keep our voices in this forum, as I don't think whole loads of people keep checking these posts.

The best part of protest would be

1. Not to buy diamonds at all from any diamond sellers

2. In game through world chat keep the whole community informed about this and request all to corporate and just boycott their diamonds till the time they don't hear our voices.

*** Important part is InGame we should broadcast about this***

• Hi all. I am not sure of the exact numbers due to the sale is not on atm. This past weekend I almost bought diamonds at regular price due to the way the Weekend promo was for the plussing gems. They were reduced and the reduction of the bulk ( 20 Gems - plussinig ) was 44% which appeared to stack with the discounted sale price so that the 20 pack was 50% or close to it. Sorry all I wish I had made notes of the pricing but it was the cheapest I think I have ever seen Plussing Gems if bought in the 20 pack. Still expensive imo but if they are going to allow the sale of the items to work in this fashion then that would technically reduce the cost of the game. Maybe it was working this way previous and I just never paid enough attention. Think this was on the +16 gems. I think the 20 pack of weapon gems was under 600 diamonds which is a lot less than I recall them ever being.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Also if the bonus diamonds pending what way you purchase them is increased on the Diamond Promo then this also would assist in getting the same amount for our money .

Thanks for reading.

• Comon guys!

You all are just old and your time is over.

Ofc games is not like it was on your prime day. And its only time when your endgame will be swaped with other players.

You can say dont buy that or that cause its 5 dias more then it was. But meantime many other is buying bunch. Be it real money or game money. So who will end losers? When your pots will run out or when you will need restat totaly new gear. You will invest like mad or you will be left in dust were you can cry as much as you want. How its not fair.

Maybe for someone its best time of their game.

This edngame is carried only by few realy opy players. Rest are just shadows and will fall off.

You can boicot none cares you only hurt yourself.

• Boycotts are against the rules, you all can decide for yourselves if you want to keep your wallet closed and that's perfectly fine, but don't start a boycott call.

-> Community Guidelines

In my opinion If players end up to this drastic decision instead punish them you should start to listen a bit...

Also from community Rules:

Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.

You cant expect to have only positive feedback in the forum , forum means communication between players and Gameforge so thats incluted negative feedback from upset players

Positive and Negative feedback are both part of costructive dialogue

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3