• Negative Changes to the IS :

- Reduction of rubies from diamond purchases

- Reduction in amount of diamonds on promo

- Removal of 140% promo

- Itemshop opens 1/4 of the time and is extremely slow

Positive Changes :

-Daily Loyalty

-?

Easy to see why people are disappointed..

• Thanks for replying, Polog. It's good to know that someone is reading these posts.

One thing that I learned in my business courses is that if you raise prices, the customer needs to feel that they're getting something more. Otherwise, they feel cheated and that's how I feel. If balance is the goal, then the prices should have been adjusted at the same time as the price hike on diamonds.

The only reason I'm posting anything is because I enjoy this game and want to continue playing. I don't have time to be truly free to play, so I need diamonds in order to progress in the game. Unless prices are reduced in the shop or there is a diamond sale that is comparable to the 140% ones, I can no longer purchase diamonds and will begin looking for a more affordable pasttime.

• Let's try to focus together on bigger picture (not only Diamond promos) - meanwhile we will focus on item price balancing, but it will probably take some time and will be done step by step (we already adjusted the prices of DLCs packages in IS).

When you increase price 25% (when already was expensive) is hard to focus in any other thing. Call it as you like, but that is what GF did.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• The whole premise of the diamonds game is pretty ridiculous at this point.

Let's back this up: Progression items shouldn't SOLELY be in the IS. Things like fusion stones ( including puris ) and plussing jewels should have been drops and/or vendor purchases.

Technically, you can call the Phirius Token shoppe a shop for those things, but for most people, they can't afford to buy a single puri until they do 4 days worth of dailies and never walk into a minigame. ( 390 tokens for a puri )

GF has, consistently, put on blinders whenever players post how expensive this game is becoming. Nobody in GF's corporate HQ cares. All they see is this: huh.. there's this one game where people only buy these diamond things when we put on 140%+ sales.. that's wrong; make it 30%.

They make these decisions without ever once stepping into the game to play to end-game. ( thankfully, we have someone @ GF trying this right now *cough*Phelan*cough* )

These cash shoppes are meant to compliment the game and make it more fun, but this game has become solely dependent on this shoppe. Without the IS, people can't continue to play this game and GF is literally pushing people away from the game. I'm astonished that this company stays in business.

We hear it all the time, we're going to make some adjustment to the game that will benefit everyone! Next thing? Raise prices so it's "fair" to everyone. Yeah, this company doesn't love this game nor does it care if it drives everyone away; and that's sad.

• please dont touch anything we might stay without runes a couple of days ,every time change something a lot more stuffs come broken,just say :)

Taxi

R/M R/WRD

S/WRD S/R

MERGE SERVERS...Ibergard in EU<3

Retired from Game,game become p2w

• lol this is where I wish an old player had won the 1.6 beeeeeellion dollars and purchased the publication rights for the Americas :)

back on topic, GF probably won't care, but the company should revisit what they hope to gain from players.

If a single cash-strapped player can scrape enough money to buy some diamonds, GF should be doing everything in it's power to get that cash. Do something to get these players to give you $$$$.

• Holy hell, the amount of changes that have taken place in last 6 or so months, and not many of them positive..

Rom is turning into a bad ex lover, that you keep going back to and cant stop lol.

Sure some memories are great, and you keep going back to them, hoping it will be better this time around, but then realize all the problems are still there, in fact there are more! End up leaving again, till the next time lol.

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• Holy hell, the amount of changes that have taken place in last 6 or so months, and not many of them positive..

Rom is turning into a bad ex lover, that you keep going back to and cant stop lol.

Sure some memories are great, and you keep going back to them, hoping it will be better this time around, but then realize all the problems are still there, in fact there are more! End up leaving again, till the next time lol.

This time I'm done, they killed it for me. Unless for once they start listening to us, that would be a first time in a 9 years old game.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• Same with me. I have not logged in to the game in about 3 weeks and not sure when I will log in again. I most likely will log when they bring new area/lvl cap. But when I finish that will most likely not log again till next update. I loved siege but with all these outrageous changes that are not for the good of the game, I might not even log in again. The game had soooo much potential but GF just ran it into the ground. Oh, and for those that don't know, we tried for YEARS to get answers from higher ups and never got a decent reply.... and now that they went to steam they want to try this.... thanks but no thanks.

• Only thing I see about this change... it has only negative impact instead get more ppl to buy dias....

No idea how is the situation on other servers but I can say in Vidar is easier found a dodo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo that a dia seller

you can see a tons of ppl who world chat since weeks asking for dias sellers....

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

Edited once, last by ladyalyssa ().

• Only thing I see about this change... it has only negative impact instead get more ppl to buy dias....

No idea how is the situation on other servers but I can say in Vidar is easier found a dodo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodo that a dia seller

you can see a tons of ppl who world chat since weeks asking for dias sellers....

Same in Ibergard, more since i used to be the seller XD

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• Gameforge need to realise that whilst they may want to bring all their games "inline" by making their shops, promos etc similar. They are at the end of the day DIFFERENT games, and other games will rely on the cash shop more. The difference between tera and rom for example is absolutely huge. Tera has a large range of cosmetics and is possible to play without spending a penny. With rom this is largely not possible now a days.

• Gameforge need to realise that whilst they may want to bring all their games "inline" by making their shops, promos etc similar. They are at the end of the day DIFFERENT games, and other games will rely on the cash shop more. The difference between tera and rom for example is absolutely huge. Tera has a large range of cosmetics and is possible to play without spending a penny. With rom this is largely not possible now a days.

This is something I've asked already and no answer. Why is it necessary? Isn't there different teams managing this? Why is it a huge problem to have different % promo numbers across different games? Still no answer.

• A simple and effective move in RoM would be to normalise the price of Tempered Jewels. this would bring end-game costs down significantly. These jewels have been massively out of step, pricing wise, compare to the other jewels in the game.

Tempered Weapon jewels should be 125 diamonds each and the others 99 diamonds each. This might not even lead to that much of a drop in revenue as it would encourage some people to plus up armour, wings and earrings, which aren't so vital to end-game as the rest.

Here's hoping this is one of the IS adjustments they are going to consider.

• Price increase on transformation pots. Incredible.

Let's try to focus together on bigger picture (not only Diamond promos) - meanwhile we will focus on item price balancing, but it will probably take some time and will be done step by step (we already adjusted the prices of DLCs packages in IS).

So thats what they call "item price balancing"... yeah, really good work guys, don't you wanna try double the price of puris? Or maybe reduce the success rate of jewels, I'm sure players will be glad.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• Balancing and Increase has different meaning...

Also if you already increase dias prices atleast would be good to show your customer you care about them opinion and put some item price reduction, not increasing even more...

This forum is full of suggestion and complain from players... More players complain about the price more I see the company go on opposite side increasing prices and players enrage.

Not to mention a lot of players in the server where I actually play they told me they even stopped to open the item shop or to check if promo cause everything became too much expensive for the little quantity of dias they used to buy.

Dont forget not all players can buy 10000 dias at once, there are a big amount of players who just buy little quantity.... also Remind that Runes Of Magic is presented as free-to-play game, so you should even considerer to make a decent balance with it.

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• Virtual Items, Virtual Diamonds no Real World value and no cost to create. The programming was written years ago with simple "plug in" spots to expand. Any of the "Older" players remember the issues they had as they cannot change programming to fix issues ie. crashes. Any one else remember the blames thrown ay Frogster back then? Is this why all old forum posts were actually deleted? Yet they require more "Real World Money" for these virtual items. Maybe The Dwarves want more for digging up the Diamonds. If you guys are gonna stick it to us with these New Pricing promos at-least have them more often.