Diamond Reduction - Slap in the Face!

• what positive feedback? do you even read what we posted?

• You should have changed the pricing and the rates at the same time, since they work hand in hand. Currently all you did was screw the players over yet again.

• You need to reduce ALL items price 25% only to get back to the rate money/item that we were paying until last week. And that was already expensive, so unless you are thinking in reduce the price of ALL items in the shop more than 25% I wont be buying dias anymore, and ofc I would never recommend this game, or anything of GF to anyone.

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• I'm really confused atm. What HH you talking about?

I think you are referring to dias and dias promo, that is completly unrelated to how much items are priced in item shop.

Unless IS prices were changed and I didnt noticed, all those items still cost the same. Can be some Item Shop promo were reduced too, so with our euro we get less dias and with our dias we get less items.

I have no problem to be patient btw, game is not updated by 1 year now, so nothing to do or to invest my money into.

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar

• you guys are incapable of making the game better for the last 10 years. Requesting patience from us, kinda stretching there, since the only goal you had so far is to increase the cost of playing this game.

• This is how it looked today:

c5998a4b3f0a410ca720604d35ee505e.png

Yes this is during daytime but still not much better later in evening and you think all is fine and dandy on servers?

Think it is time to look in the mirror and grasp what is going wrong and maybe fix it. If you still don't know what is wrong then here are plenty of clues on forum what needs to be done so players will enjoy your game again.

SoVvjsU.png

• The positive feedback is from the forum moderators lol

• Hi Polog,

Thank you for taking your time and giving us a mini update. I personally wont be spending money until I see the changes and believe they are fair. 140% was almost fair for me and as a returning player I wanted to support game so was willing to spend at 140% because of good memories. Will be patiently waiting for updates while playing other games and giving them my money in the meantime. Anyhow, thanks for your comment.

Still waiting on Heron's response.

• well for me as a player i have to keep in mind that similar practices are abundant with lots of other products.

example cereals and shampoo. they used to come in a certain size but over the last few years that size has been reduced and prices are still almost exactly the same as they used to be.

1 lb of bacon used to be $3.99 (454 grmms) now we get 379 grams for $3.89 (these numbers may not be accurate but are close for where i live)

now for the situation with this game. i am not surprised at this as almost all companies are doing this very thing.

do i like it. NO i do not but i also see that it is no different than most other companies around.

i will not join the rage-train here BUT i will say i am not happy with this. i most likely wont spend a lot of money but this factor also has to do with any disposable income i may have at any given time.

rage if you want but please stay in forum rules.

• Isopod..lets see this what you talk diferent way...bk to 7year enugh ppl use t3 gear and you are enugh for do everything is coast 3puri and not even you need +ing it.....lets see nowday t8-9-10gear +20-30 whats coast crazy " last item i made ..: upper just eat 17 tempered yewel 17 to 20" so i wanna ask where is inflacio if this what i say not?

• for the record i DID play 7 years ago.note that 7 years ago this game was also published by another company.and also note that i do not like the change.

i have no idea what changes will happen.

• Totally appreciate the candid response ISO. We, as players, want to play the game; but there is no reason to bash other players, even if they work for GF.

Like Iso said, GF has only run this game for 3 years and that's based off of information they got from Froggie EU & the former Froggie EU employees that ruined this game enough that they had to sell it.

What GF refused to do was what Froggie USA finally did.. listened.. really listened to what players wanted. That ended up with a huge windfall for Froggie USA as I saw guildies buying diamonds whether they were on-sale or not. Of course, we were ecstatic for each sale; but we just loved playing the game.

GF has shown, time and time again, that whatever players ask for -- is dumb. GF's, perceived, attitude is that anything a player wants shouldn't have any consideration, other than how to twist the idea to make buying diamonds more prohibitive.

I do hope Phelan gets high enough level to really see the cost to play this game. As has been stated previously, the requirements to progress are higher, requiring more real money resources. Back when it was cheaper to play, I still spent thousands of dollars ( @ least $100 per month ) to play this game because I loved it.

GF's real failing here is that they don't love this game & only see it as a way to potentially make money.

Finally, there is 0% inflation on imaginary items. Diamonds are produced by clicking a button. There is no physical inventory of Purified Fusion Stones, Advanced Bind Lifters, or any such items. 0... so when I hear statements re: inflation in an imaginary world? It doesn't hold water.

Inflation in the real world exists... Costs, in the real world, continue to go up; while pay tends to go down. Like Iso said, they work so they can afford bills & what's left over is spent in this game, like the rest of us.

GF needs to players a reason to have fun playing this game. Is it soo hard for someone in management to understand that?

I guarantee that if the non-sale cost of diamonds was at least 70% of the 140% sale, with future sales around 30%, then nobody would be crying right now. Instead, the greed we saw this past weekend was downright evil & GF management knew EXACTLY what they were doing. <-- this is the extent of my "rage." Players have been asking for a bone for a long time.

Now, if the more "important" items in the IS were adjusted like Puri's being 12 dias normally, ABL's being 70 dias normally, etc? That might win back some of the old players. GF's sales staff NEEDS someone on their staff that plays this game & doesn't have a bio that says: I don't like MMORPG's, I mainly play FPS's... just an fyi.

• hahahaha iso "1 lb bacon used to be this much and now we get this "this is a weak argument to defend this inflation

There are other things that get cheaper with time, other food products as well so u cannot compare Dias with food and

I am not gonna mention why and how since you are probably aware of it yourself.

GF simply became more greedier with their steam release, and are testing players patience and are trying to feed on

their addiction hoping to earn more money but in a very unhealthy manner which will backfire if it is not sorted out. All the players have the right to rage because it is not the first time GF has done this, and you do not need to join the rage train which you are calling it just because community is raising it's voice it suddenly becomes a rage train lol.

either way this needs to be fixed in whatever way GF wants to do it is their decision, but if it isn't they will lose a lot of players and I will be also one of them. Of course, I will not buy anymore dias from GF and And I hope others do the same until they have fixed this.

• Hi Wama,

Thanks for your feedback. I would like to clarify one thing first: The time when you were able to purchase almost every week on 140% Dias Promo was not a permanent thing. It was just a temporary PROMO and now other promos will replace it. Yes, maybe you find 140% fair for users, but as already said it was first necessary step to normalize the situation and to give better overview for both us and you.

I also understand that 140% became so "normal" for everyone as it was made regularly, but it was also affecting the price balancing and it's time focus on this topic as from all of our games, only RoM had such difficult situation.

Please also note, this change is not only about Diamond HH promo, but it also includes the change (increase) of the base amount of premium currency obtainable in all our tariffs and payment methods.

Let's try to focus together on bigger picture (not only Diamond promos) - meanwhile we will focus on item price balancing, but it will probably take some time and will be done step by step (we already adjusted the prices of DLCs packages in IS).

• Let's try to focus together on bigger picture (not only Diamond promos) - meanwhile we will focus on item price balancing, but it will probably take some time and will be done step by step (we already adjusted the prices of DLCs packages in IS).

great you must been busy with that hard work to change prices on those 2 items. Next time do every change at same time.

• The important question is where the prices will be adjusted. Roughly speaking, I see two types of item shop items: pimping and convenience, with the first being necessary for progressing (fusion stones, plussing stones, ...) while the second exist to make the game smoother for the player (transportation runes, skins, storage chests, ...)

It is of utmost importance where the prices get changed in which direction. Pimping items probably make the most money for GF (i assume without knowing) and can not be avoided for a player aiming for higher content. If these get cheaper, the reduced promos would be fine for the players who spend lots of dias. If these get even more expensive than they already are... oh my.

• Not like we need to buy any items, no content to purchase items for anyway...

Take your time!

Liche

K/W/P

Expert in tanking, stealing girlfriends, plussing +30 rings

• The reduced prices in IS should have been put in there at the exact time we get less diamonds.

For now it looks like bs and empty promises yet again.

On other hand we do not need to buy since as earlier explained no new content = no need,

I myself will wait till it is adjusted. If just more expensive then hell no.

SoVvjsU.png