RIP Wolfstryder

• Wanted to wish a fond farewell to an old friend: Wolfstryder ( Dan Stiller IRL ) 2018-09-06.

Wolf was legitimately one of the nicest guys you would've ever met in RoM and also one of the best plussers in the game. Of course, this is coming from someone w/ the worst plussing luck in the game haha.

He stopped playing a while back because GF accused him of selling diamonds to gold sellers; of course, this verdict was reversed later, but he lost faith in the company that ran his favorite game & headed off to new ( old? ) MMO's, his PS4 and real life.

Dan used to work as a corrections officer for the state of Florida. He really like the crew he worked with, as well the inmates in the facility. I remember him telling me how much respect there was both ways & if a new inmate wasn't respectful, the other inmates educated them. He stopped working there after the governor, Rick Scott, changed their 10 hour shifts to 12 hour shifts, making his ( then ) 45 year old back problems flare up. He ended up retiring early.

The last time I talked to him, he was upset that the state of Florida decided to cut off his insulin and required that he fill out a form and return it right away while he was doing chemo. ( Yes, Dan got diagnosed w/ cancer through all of this. )

Anyway, tldr: RIP good buddy, we miss you.

• So sorry to read this! :(

RIP

Checkmäte
    Warden / Warrior / Rogue / Scout / Mage / Druid

Server: Aeterna (PVE)
    RIP Indigo (PVP)