Upgrade to background

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Hi!

I just came back to this game and upgrading process is bugging my pc usage. It forces some upgrade screens over my current windows. Why on earth? This is really annoying and doesn't give a professional feeling. When dev's can't even handle upgrades on background then what else bugs?

Also making new password is ridiculous when you need gibberish number, letter, char combo. Is it possible to login to forum with ur current game password? Just check if you're in game and use the same password...

• Hello,

I don't think it is smart to play this game again if you already complain about such small things. The game still has some problems but you got to accept some of them. If you do that, the game is fun to play imo.

• Also making new password is ridiculous when you need gibberish number, letter, char combo. Is it possible to login to forum with ur current game password? Just check if you're in game and use the same password...

The password requirements are mostly out of security reasons.

Seeing as we had a security breach on another board just recently (click here for the statement), I don't see those requirements being lifted in the next time.

Also, no, the forums are currently not linked to your game account and thankfully, there are no plans to do so either.

• The password requirements are mostly out of security reasons.

Sry but can´t believe that

If there would be security reasons, then the requirements for a password would be

- at least 10 (or even more) characters

- numbers, letters (large and small), symbols -> at least one of each kind

But what do we have?

• Diogenes

Set the Label from Forum to Game