Rubies taking over the IS

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • I am generally supportive of Gameforge on this forum. Generally, whining and complaining tends to be mindless. However, today I am voicing my concern. More and more of the IS items are now rubies that used to be diamonds. I was disappointed when storage chests became rubies only. Now crafting furniture and point buff furniture are also rubies. Wings are rubies. Really? It used to be hard enough to spend enough diamonds to acquire sufficient rubies for equipment drills and the few other things I need from the ruby side of the shop. Now the things I buy to GET rubies are charging me rubies instead. I am not going to quadruple my real world spending to get diamonds that I have to squander on stuff I don't want just to get enough rubies to buy the stuff I was spending diamonds on before. Instead of getting wings with diamonds, I will save up my P-tokens. That means fewer diamonds spent, and fewer rubies available for me to use. It just further exacerbates the problem.