Title System Guide

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • *This Guide was originally created by Aaralyna on the old RoM EU board.

In past we could get titles by doing quests, challenges (worldbosses and instances), system (crafting, gathering, pvp), events (the event festivals) and other (anniversary quests, item shop titles, etc).

The new title system introduced with patch 6.0.0, made us able to create a custom made title (with attributes) you can equip next to your normally equipped title.

In this guide I will explain how this new system works.

First things first

The first thing you need to do is visit NPC Twace Kath at Varanas Bridge (Silverspring zone). He will give you a quest. After you transport to Varanas Class Hall and speak with NPC Polis Leighton. From that point you will be able to see the new title interface.

Setting titles

Open your title interface (T). You will see something like the image below.

title1.jpg

In my case I have “Story Ceremony Writer” as my normal title equipped. On the right side you see the new interface. As you can see you can choose 1 quest title, 1 challenge title, 1 system title and 1 event title.

When you don’t see the new title screen, you might need to click on the expansion arrow next to the close titles button.

In the middle of the new interface on top, you see a kind of badge with a roman number in it. In my case I have “Badge Title Level II”. The badge title level shows till what level you can select your chosen titles.

NOTE: Chars created within the last 1.5 years start at rank 1. Chars that were created 2 to 2.5 years ago start directly at rank 2.

If you look at the “old” interface, you can select the levels. When you open the Title Interface, its automatically set to “ALL”, so you have to click on the arrow behind it and choose Badge Title Level 2 (the higher the lvl the better the attributes). Then press on “Quest Titles”. Now you will see 3 titles you can choose from. Adventurer of Silverpring, Aslan Valley Guide, and Dragonfang Ridge Explorer. Each title has different attributes.

title2.jpg

You can see the attributes of each title if you click on the badge symbol behind the name of the title. Just hover over with your mouse. To equip it to the “new” title interface, you just click on that badge. When you selected your quest title, you do the same for challenge, system and event titles. In my case I choose for “Aslan Valley Guide, Secret of the Chest of Mirrors”, “Full Counterattack” and “Goblin Hero”.

Now you have set all titles, but they are not activated yet.

Activate your titles and level up your badge title rank

To activate your titles, you need to do “Title Dailies”. You start those at NPC Polis Leighton in Varanas Class Hall.

Talk with this npc and choose "Receive Training" and the accept all 4 colour quests. Next to that you also accept the quest "Water Wears Through a rock (daily) ".

You can find the Coloured Bulletin Boards behind the NPC on the wall.

Red Bulletin Board quest > instance quest (the NPC will tell you which zone to visit as you need to pick this one up at zone of instance you need to do. The board you can find back in "world search".)

Yellow Bulletin Board quest > minigame/pvp quest

Blue Bulletin Board quest > gather/craft quest

Green Bulletin Board quest > use an item on player of same race, class, etc (to make faces, dance, and other emotes), gather quest

Tip: those quests are scaled on your char level. They can change daily as well. Keep in mind that it is very possible you need to do the newer instances if you accept at a high level class. It is possible to pick the quests on a lower class (your 2nd or 3rd class) and do easier instances which you can probably solo.

If you do all 4 colours, you can hand in the daily to do all 4 as well. All those quests you can do only 1x a day per char. The quests all give you “reputation badges” and experience gems”.

Reputation badges are used to activate your titles for a certain amount of time. Make sure you activate them wisely because the time starts counting when you used the reputation badge. (Only online time is being counted).

Experience gems are used to level up your Badge Title Level.

You can consume your reputation and experience badges/gems by putting them in the empty slot below your titles in the “new” interface and press “Use”. This works the same as feeding your pet with Miller Cakes.

title3.jpg

Double Attributes Buff

The basic effects of attributes are active when you have a reputation above 0.00%. You can see this by looking at your reputation, but also your attributes on the new title interface will be green (if red they are inactive). When your reputation is 100%, you can press on the “medal button” between the reputation and experience bar. This button will be glowing when it has 100%. If you click this button, you get a double attributes bonus for 1 hour.

Locations of Bulletin Boards and their instance quests/bosses

Red Bulletin Board of Thunderhoof Hills (54,7/44,7) > DoD, 4th boss (lvl ... char)

Red Bulletin Board of Howling Mountains (53,4/41,3) > Water Dragon Caves, kill 10 water elemetals (lvl ... char)

Red Bulletin Board of Weeping Coast (62,1/38,8) > Hoto, 2nd boss (lvl ... char)

Red Bulletin Board of Merdhin-Tundra (41,5/48,2) > Bedim instance, boss Garmel (lvl 77-80 char)

Red Bulletin Board of Redhill Mountains (32,2/52,4) > SC?

Red Bulletin Board of Sascilia-Steppes (27,3/35,8) > Pasper Shrine, 2nd boss (lvl ... char)

Red Bulletin Board of Tergothen Bay (73,7/35,7) > ?

Red Bulletin Board of Limo Desert (59,4/40,8) > KT?

Red Bulletin Board of Kingdom of Rorazan (54,7/61,1) > AC?

Red Bulletin Board of Aotulia-Vulcano (63,2/71,2) > DS, 2nd boss (lvl ... char)

Red Bulletin Board of Aslan Valley (54,9/62,6) > The Origin, 1st boss (lvl ... char), Necropolis of Mirrors, boss Androliers strength (lvl 37 char)

Red Bulletin Board of Dragonfang Ridge (46,3/54,5) > CL, boss Boddosh (lvl 52 char), IDK (lvl 30 char)

Red Bulletin Board of Lands of Malevolence (64,4/42,1) > GC?

Red Bulletin Board of Dustdevil Canyon (42,9/51,3) > KS, boss Locatha (lvl 52 char)

Red Bulletin Board of Syrbal Pass (62,7/50,8) > Beth instance, boss Sandos (lvl 77-80 char)

Red Bulletin Board of Ystra-Highlands (48,2/20,3) > MA instance, boss Razeela (lvl 50 char)

Red Bulletin Board of Chrysalia (34,5/40,9) > KBN instance, boss Andoneo (lvl 74 char)

Red Bulletin Board of Ravenfell (42/56,4) > TT, kill 10 pirates (lvl ... char)

Red Bulletin Board of Silverspring (56,4/83,1) > FA, boss Ghoul Duke (lvl 20-30 char), HOS, 3rd boss (lvl ... char)

ENJOY :D

Special thanks to all replies to this post, so I am able to update this guide (I can't see all parts of this due to level)

• with the function "SetATF_Title(<Number of Title>)"

and you should use it 4 times, then it equip all 4 Titles

SetATF_Title(530347);

SetATF_Title(530225);

SetATF_Title(530044);

SetATF_Title(530123);

for example ...

Edited once, last by nero12 ().

• man...this is only partial solution for Title system bonus....it has no effect without filling reputation or boosting it with more reputation...whole thing with farming last 1-2 hour...and if you use it in long lasting instance runs it will expire while you wait dead peoples to respawn...

as you progress in game you use 4-7 best title system skills...easy to find...