Little question from a druid warden

• Hi! So i'm back to ROM, after many years trying other games, i decided to come back with steam launch from scratch on the new NA server, (I've never seen that many players in rom since chap 2 maybe)... Anyway, i always mained Tanks, knight on official until lvl 72 and champ rogue xXx until lvl 85. On that xXx, our healers were 99% of the time => druid scout, priest knight... sometimes druid warriors... I finally convinced my main druid to switch to druid warden (when Group Exorcism is not required) because it was increasing my healing received AND increasing my PDEF by around 50%...

I started playing as a druid warden with this in mind, but the PDEF buff seems to only apply to me, not my target. So i asked myself, maybe it's part of the lvl 60 elite... But since the server is very young and all the older forum posts are gone, i am feeling a bit confused about my briar shield and no one have unlocked the 60 elites so i just don't want any bad surprise, does it increase the PDEF on the target too with the lvl 60 elite or it was just from that xXx for some reason?

I don't think that i will change my class for that but if someone knows i would be happy to know what i will expect... Thanks!

::post edited ~ Diogenes::

• Novar

Closed the thread.