Any news about a new zone/new instance?

• ugurkya please check our news, it's not yet started - boosts events will start this Friday.

On following weekend (14.12 00:00 AM - 16.12.2018 11:59 PM server times), you’ll even earn additional experience and talent points there, and the drop rate also gets a boost.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• Ok, summing up I wrote lvl cap isn't an issue as far as we can get new stats, gear, tps, maybe some pvp patch......As I can see quests are bugged, stats are bugged, pvp is still in alpha. new cenedrils.....pure fantasy. Top at the end ? The cm asks us to do the betatest and then report. What to say ? Good Job ! :)

• Celes..:Currently we are checking possible cause and solutions for the inactive quests in the new zone as it's highest priority.

why ohh why...no lvl increase and you think Quest is important?

• Playing devil's advocate: on the one hand, it sucks that there is no level cap; on the other hand, you have quests to level up your 4th class </sarcasm>

• Playing devil's advocate: on the one hand, it sucks that there is no level cap; on the other hand, you have quests to level up your 4th class </sarcasm>

i am surprised you haven't been able in 1 and half years time to level up your other classes just by doing daily :O

SoVvjsU.png

i am surprised you haven't been able in 1 and half years time to level up your other classes just by doing daily :O

Cannot check it yet, but the typical procedure lately has been you have to do quest first before daily becomes available. Therefore, need to be able to quest in order to access new dailies.

• Resurrect spot bug isn't fixed.

If you die inside the ToS, you are first resurrected under ground, the only way to leave from there is to die again and the next resurrection will be far away from the instance entrance.

Upd. Black codex spell still has empty line istead of a name

• This latest patch was to fix the issue with unavailable quests in the new zones.

Other problems, we will gather information and send them to Runewalker for fix as soon as possible.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

• Thank you all for the information in this thread :) Really, i mean it. Hasn't been in the game for a about a month, and wont probably be within the next 2 years or so, due to my long term break from RoM. After hearing & seeing all your comments about how yet another patch is more and less a untested, early released bunch of dirt, it really makes more sense to stay away from the game itself. Thanks

• Buffs in the instances are looking like additional bar with buffs you can select. They stay activated inside said instances.

Boosts are EXP +100%, TP +250% and drop +100%, in all zones.

Thanks! :)

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Novar

Closed the thread.