Any news about a new zone/new instance?

• One thing I wanna ask: will be new crafting recipes or upgrades? or will be stopped at lv 100?

As they mentioned already we will stay at lvl 100. So they will stop at lvl 100.. That doesnt mean there are no further recipes, it just will not be higher lvl 100 ;)

Ghostblâde

Druide 100 / Schurke 100 / Krieger 100 / Kundschafter 100 / Bewahrer 100 / Magier 100

The goal isn't to be rich. It's to be a fucking legend!

• Would be nice if new zone quests are lv 70-80, so lv 100 players can get a jolly zone to lv up thier 2nd, 3rd or 4th class. But i doubt they thought about it ;)

Wiped at 0% Will's Curse - Medusa - Andriol - Vrantal - Charionys - Naos - Yawaka - Gugolar

• New elite skills are already in the works,they were added a few patches ago, but they are far from developed. Most aren't even localised. As for class balance, i wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

• For me it's not a bad news. In the past we have had 3x lvl 50 instances, 4x lvl 55 instances, multi difficulty level 60 instance and gear was always better. Non new level cap, ok but the bright side is that lvl 100, expensive lvl 100, jewels arent trash. There will be more tps for our 3rd+ class, new cards, maybe new stats, new gear. Fo me level is not all, I can state I enjoyed rom max when level cap was 60-67. I hope only something's coming for siege war, maybe new maps i.e. We will know that very soon

• I haven't even stepped foot in the last two zones except to run the instance hah.

was actually thinking to myself, maybe I will finally quest those zones to quest this zone... leveling up....

then I read this, and no level increase... GG again

Guess I have no reason to step foot or do anything in this zone either except for instance lol. zzzzz

and ill bet money instance will have issues.... they will shut it down... and 6 months later they will reopen it.... feels like deja vu....

are we in the matrix?

Cerburus 100S/100W/100WD/100M/100D/100R

Misguided 100/CH/100R/100W/100M/70WL/78P

Sober 100K/70W/60P

Started playing March 2009.

The UD/AFK King.

• What is the point to do new quests if no level increase...

What is the point of playing if you only get joy from lvling up?

you kinda missed the point since doing quests is pointless if you wont benefit from them

i haven't said a word about rest of the update

i will add that having new stats is nice having new cards recipes iss and probably a seriously buggy instance is also nice just hope it wont shut down for 6 months plus

just don't get how all this little can take over 1 and half year to come out tho

SoVvjsU.png

Edited once, last by Fifio ().

• well doesn't seem that you can do them after all we are missing the flag for it

so only option to transport new zone is the Codex transport spell atm i am speachless

SoVvjsU.png

• there are already a lot of issue:

- trasport doesnt work correctly, need black codex spell to get new map

- in black codex spell there is an empty "" instead the name of ini

- I'm not able to see quests in new map

- drops are weird, ini easy mode drops sage herb lv 96, why doesnt drop the lv 100?

- If i die I end up under the map of ress point instead the ress point ( tried with 2 chars - thanks angel sigh <3 )

ladyalyssa

w/m - m/w - k/m

If you can dream it, you can do it (W.Disney)
    "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you arent." M. Thatcher

Semper Fidelis Midir <3

• Patch is a fail, after 14months, who wouldve guessed? xD And the CMs say "it behaved differently on the test server", well transitioning from test server to live server does not change the database values of drop tables etc so..

• Hello ladyalyssa and Fifio for the reports.

Currently we are checking possible cause and solutions for the inactive quests in the new zone as it's highest priority.

It would be awesome if you could make a bug reports in the bug section with some additional info/screenshots regarding the rest of problems you have mentioned, so we could report it to QA and RW asap.

Thank you for your understanding and help.

tumblr_p2yqqdl1UT1r6d0kro2_r1_500.jpg

Take part in the Mysterious Auras Event to get yourself in the rhythm ready for the challenging encounters. Fight in the following instances between 12.12.2018 (after the maintenance) and 10.01.2019 (until the maintenance): Bone Peak, Madro Troll Nest, Raven Heart, Vale of Rites, Ice Blade Plateau and Sun Temple of Eternal Sleep.

On following weekend (14.12 00:00 AM - 16.12.2018 11:59 PM server times), you’ll even earn additional experience and talent points there, and the drop rate also gets a boost.

Sorry I'm rusty, whats Mysterious Auras Event, buffs inside the inis? And how much bonus for XP, TP and drop, could you tell us? And by "there" you mean inside those instances only? Thx!

Crycry R/M/Wd/W/S/D

Grümpy Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

Just an old and humble legend :)

• Buffs in the instances are looking like additional bar with buffs you can select. They stay activated inside said instances.

Boosts are EXP +100%, TP +250% and drop +100%, in all zones.

• not working on quest's

Buffs in the instances are looking like additional bar with buffs you can select. They stay activated inside said instances.

Boosts are EXP +100%, TP +250% and drop +100%, in all zones.

not working on quest's

• Only TP boosts is not increasing the TP gained from quests and is working only with TP from monster kills. EXP is working with both quest and monsters.

• Only TP boosts is not increasing the TP gained from quests and is working only with TP from monster kills. EXP is working with both quest and monsters.

1 hour ago I finished the daily quests and didn't work xp event.When did it started?