Any news about a new zone/new instance?

• It has now been a year since last update of the game (i recall something like 28.9.2017)

Players are bored and just waiting for new content since months.

|Quest Completed: 7023|Titles obtained: 710|Cards: 1897|

• If there are news they will be probably be announced...

Du willst testen und zukünftigen Content sehen? Bewirb dich als Tech-Teamler!

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

• Those zones have actually been in the client for atleast 3 years, the fact it takes runewaker so long to actually add mobs and write some copy paste Luas is a joke.

Alissya

Wd/W/M/D/S/R

Zanthia

D/Wd/S/R

Beerpyrs

Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• That's too bad since players are leaving every day cause nothing do do.

|Quest Completed: 7023|Titles obtained: 710|Cards: 1897|

• Quitt RoM and feel free :)

::warning for repeated misconduct against board rules ~ Diogenes::

Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.

Never thought I'd need to use that rule.

• Soon approaching 13 months.. Impressive. Yet another week goes by without any new content.

Alissya

Wd/W/M/D/S/R

Zanthia

D/Wd/S/R

Beerpyrs

Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• I am aware that new content will be announced, simply sharing my displeasure(and i would imagine a large majority of players) that in the last 13 months there has been almost no new content and a lot of players have left due to this, and still there is 0 information on why runewaker are taking so long to copy paste old content.

Alissya

Wd/W/M/D/S/R

Zanthia

D/Wd/S/R

Beerpyrs

Wl/Ch/M/P/R/W

• Not that sure - but maybe this little picture (which was created after years of study and with at least the help of 42 surveys and 1 cup of coffee) can help some people at GF/RW to understand some connections...

• Not that sure - but maybe this little picture (which was created after years of study and with at least the help of 42 surveys and 1 cup of coffee) can help some people at GF/RW to understand some connections...

*lasts for x*5minutes+y (where x is the number of bosses-1 and y is the sum of the time required to move from boss to boss)

:/

Du willst testen und zukünftigen Content sehen? Bewirb dich als Tech-Teamler!

Du bist mit einer Entscheidung von mir nicht zufrieden? Kontaktiere meinen Superior SaitoHajime

• *lasts for x*5minutes+y (where x is the number of bosses-1 and y is the sum of the time required to move from boss to boss)

:/

nope you´ll need at least a few weeks to farm your equip - the droprate (and dura) and to perfect the new dungeon

If I was a betting man, I'd say, right before the holidays

holidays are right now...

• new zone?for what?game is dead anyway maybe need new merge not new zone,just say

Taxi

R/M R/WRD

S/WRD S/R

MERGE SERVERS...Ibergard in EU<3

Retired from PVE,game become p2w

• Maybe they are testing the content (/sarcasm off)

The content has been made for quite some time now (there are videos on youtube of each instance for 6 months or longer) so I am not quite sure why it is taking so long, perhaps something to do with steam release