SW bug Fear Cap fix?

• This rogue bug with hide and invis pots and Fear capping towers really needs to be fixed. We all know there is one guild abusing it all the time and this makes siege war not fun. Of course they can choose to not use this bug and we know that wont happen, but it is a shame for such a big guild to win with last mint Fear cap bug and to go underground of tower to fear cap it. But still the blame will be on GF for not fixing some of the bugs. So are there any plans for GF to go through some of the main bugs in ROM especially siege war ones and fix them?

Edited 2 times, last by Survi ().

• Diogenes

Approved the thread.
  • Do I have to explain to you guys again how to not break rules? I think not. For those who didn't notice, yes some posts have been removed.

To the topic and the ones who can't behave:
    While Siege War does have alot of flaws which we all agree on that they are annoying - sometimes to a point beyond madness, the so called fear cap is currently not considered a bug, nor an exploit.

This does not entitle you to keep breaking rules, thanks for the attention, now be good

• If you read the thread properly you would understand and not just superficially scan through and reply, I wont repeat but I fixed the thread minutes after it was posted, so there is no rule that has been broken from my point of view.

1: going under tower and caping it with "Rogue HIDE + INVISIBLE POT + FEARLESS" where you disappear and get no hit while being under tower i mean hit and not damage, and I didn't know it was not considered a bug/exploit by you.

2: you did not answer my question and you might benefit of reading it properly before you reply, thank you.

• Hello Survi,

You might have missed the point where I said that some posts have been removed.

To your second point: I am not GF, which doesn't entitle me to give answers to a question directed at them without their consent.

Apart from that as always we forward stuff players do report and until that point stuff's out of our hands.

*flies away*

• Capturing a tower with rogue invisibility, invisible potion, fearless, and even other immune food is normal gameplay. And I'm not aware of a bug with these skills.

However, lately I have seen a video of players moving very clearly underground, and obviously trying to capture a tower. It was discussed in this thread in the German forum: Bugusing im BK. You can see how the server disagrees that he can walk under the ground. I don't know how he is doing it, and if he is using a bug or game client manipulation.

I think, this is what Survi is talking about. And this is serious exploiting or game client manipulation.

However, Survi, if you know they do it, or which skills lead to the exploit, then please describe it in an support ticket. And if you have videos hand them over to the support. Don't just assume that others have already done it.

• Germans already made a support ticket and it was closed afaik, is my understanding from the german thread before posts were removed. Has been clear evidence made against this said player, and still nothing done, gms seem to have some form of protection over him for some reason.

• bug or cheat or eploit or he is a gms brother doesnt matter at all.

gf stopped caring about game completly they dont even declare proper rules for sw, they are juts milking the game for years, it slowly gets worse player base slowly decreasing to an inevitable death

Oldass, Challenger

Vidar (ew)

Quit in december 2018, best decision of my life, now mostly played by friends.

RIP Isiltir and Agenor. Never forget.

• bug or cheat or eploit or he is a gms brother doesnt matter at all.

gf stopped caring about game completly they dont even declare proper rules for sw, they are juts milking the game for years, it slowly gets worse player base slowly decreasing to an inevitable death

so let it be, leave it to "die" without you crycoz such cry make it die faster, found another game to cry from and thats it! sayonara good bye astalavista and güle güle <3

p.s. thanks for watching "crying widow TV"

Game is fine Serversare fine ! all is fine ! if there is problem is behind monitor! <3 you all hope to see you in Tera or Aion <-- dk how to write hope is ok XD

• I love reading to what you write, it's so fantastic no one is right, but more and more people are going into this and more and more ideas are being invented.

I wonder what else will be invented.

Better than a movie ;D

• And this is why we can't have nice things.

The discussion in the other thread was the complaint about a team that doesn't even speak the language to see what's going on there. So if you have an objection with how stuff is dealt with, hit the complaint button on your ticket. It will then move to the next higher position.

The community manager of the respective team will have the last saying. And that's it.

Speculating of what has been done and what could have been done in someone's support ticket are not to be discussed on the forums.

• Sarkas

Closed the thread.