Who the Hell is this Phelan Guy?

• Oh come on nero, you still didn't understand that the forums team is fed up as well but are of course not allowed to express that publicly?

Also: I agree that the Ruby amounts got reduced. That sucks. The diamond prices should be back to normal once we get promos of ~30-40%, which we should hopefully get more frequently than it is the case right now.

• The amount of rubies to recieve was already too low beforehand in everyone's opinion, but this is something that has to be adressed seperately. If gameforge decides to use a certain percentage for the additional rubies you get per purchase, it is only natural that they get reduced with the current changes. But as said, we do forward these kind of things as well as anything else that is important to you.

• well pretty sure i explained somewhere why they cut the ruby gain down (like few months ago, because of the RUBY WHEEL), which none asked, or pretty sure use, since crap rewards in it to begin with.

now the ruby gained is less also, since the reduction of IS item price. ("understandable") - hope they consider to fix this in the very near future.

1 thing that i never understood is, why when items are on "happy hour", they dont give ruby as well. (this will fix pretty much the ruby shortage cut that was done few months ago)

most of ppl buy in bulk and when on promo, and this should bring some "extra" rubies in the servers, which is badly needed.

We shouldn't be forced to spend 1k+ dias for items outside promo, when you just spent 2-3k dias for promo items, just to get the necessary rubies.

• A lot of you guys are new some of you guys are old timers like me, I know for a fact i have sent in and others have sent in how to fix diffirent things in the game and you have ignored us as usual , example people shooting through walls during siege can be fixed due to you already have it programmed in the game where you ask in the grave yard out side Kampel Town in the Land of Malevolence

You can't shoot through the gates at the monsters nor can you kill one another through the gates there. Another big issue you have not resolved also is the cheating in siege war don't see how a under geared person an with hardly no stats can one shot any one and it is the Gm's job to to be watching these sieges and its also real interesting how you can face other guilds and a person from that guild uses the same spell and you don't crash but when you face that one guild and that one person does not only do you crash but several others crash at the same time. Basicaly ROM get your game fixed our you can loose your shirt real quick tired of the crashing while trying to play and tired of non GM involvement with the community and the list goes on.

• I know for a fact i have sent in and others have sent in how to fix diffirent things in the game and you have ignored us as usual

To be fair, the people posting on this board can't fix anything, they can at best forward feedback. The real issue is that there's nobody at GameForge who would ever bother looking at community feedback.

Gm's job to to be watching these sieges and its also real interesting how you can face other guilds and a person from that guild uses the same spell and you don't crash but when you face that one guild and that one person does not only do you crash but several others crash at the same time

What would be the purpose of watching sieges? There isn't any common set of rules they could enforce, the powers in charge have been struggling for years now to avoid agreeing on one. Take the crash, it's actually not caused by a spell, it's a fairly simple macro anybody can run. A GM would just be able to tell you "yeah, sucks to be you, no rules against it though".

• I know for a fact i have sent in and others have sent in how to fix diffirent things in the game and you have ignored us as usual

To be fair, the people posting on this board can't fix anything, they can at best forward feedback. The real issue is that there's nobody at GameForge who would ever bother looking at community feedback.

Gm's job to to be watching these sieges and its also real interesting how you can face other guilds and a person from that guild uses the same spell and you don't crash but when you face that one guild and that one person does not only do you crash but several others crash at the same time

What would be the purpose of watching sieges? There isn't any common set of rules they could enforce, the powers in charge have been struggling for years now to avoid agreeing on one. Take the crash, it's actually not caused by a spell, it's a fairly simple macro anybody can run. A GM would just be able to tell you "yeah, sucks to be you, no rules against it though".

Siege is basically dead now, is there even a point to watch sieges? I mean its basically 3v3 but on a large map and lots of alts

• Phalen this game would have 1million more players and would produce more money if the amount of diamonds in per US dollar was way more. And plussing rates were way better for diamond plussing jewels. Especially if hard mode instances requires this gear.

There should be a play to win aspect. NPC Cedric should definitely be reintroduced. Basically these free to play games should be grind or pay... This game has eliminated that aspect because EVERYTHING requires payment of some form... From one player or another. Payment should be to speed up things not a necessity... Experience is also terrible as noted by other players..... NEW PLAYERS COMING BASICALLY HAVE TO SPEND $1500 OR MORE TO BE VIABLE ONCE THEY HAVE LEVELED.. and they are still at a disadvantage because their class can't have anywhere near enough TP to level skills.......

How about YOU phalen install the game and start from scratch with NO help from old toons and try to make it to level cap and enjoy siege and end game dungeons. This game is TOO EXPENSIVE..

1000 people spending $5 a month is more profit than 50 people spending $50.

• October 16th i believe was his last post, Did he rage quit when he started plussing or is he still playing below level 55 where none of that stuff is needed...

Mabye a Thread title change:

"Where the Hell did Phelan go??"

• Does anyone really believe one of the following thngs?

- Phelan is interested in this Com in the slightest

- anyone at Gameforge is doing anything between christmas and 6th January except Servers are burning

• Hello!

Just wanted to ask about plusing as we all.

I just spent between 10-15k dias to try pluss my 100 lvl wep.

And max i got was +24. Actualy on first trys was +26 then it droped to +21 and then 10k was max +24.

I realy wonder how much guys spending to get +30? Anyone pls pm me with amount so i know, maybe need work overtimes to get +30.

I was f2p play till this year and kinda wanted to supourt Rom and bought some dias with real money.

I even made video :D Its just sad.

So question is there bad jewels and good ones and can we get like real guide how to pluss proper. Cause it shouldnot be like this were all your efforts is just waste. Ofc i understand is random and i dont need to go higer.

Actualy this made me want quit.

Any insights and your exp welcome :)

Edited once, last by Terrag ().

• There needs to be a currency earned IN GAME that can buy EVERYTHING DIAMONDS AND RUBIES CAN.

ADVANCED BIND LIFTERS NEED TO BE ALOT CHEAPER SO MORE GEAR CAN BE IN AUCTION HOUSE.

PLUSSING RATES NEED TO BE BETTER.

• What needs to happen is for people to start sharing things about classes,pets an crafting again everything that was on the old forums has been wiped out , also I agree with megaswarden things need to be accesible also the game needs to be updated 32 bit systems are the thing of the past and the gaming experience needs to change yes a story line is nice but throw us a curve ball once in awhile. It would also be nice to reset the quest line where we can level our 3rd an 4th classes easier.

• My guess is Phelan was leveling nicely till a broken questline frustrated him and he quit !

mostly i chalked this up to another red herring from GF. more proof they could care less about their player base "or what's left of it".

Saumess

• Unless he has any more questions on his To-Do-list that he plans to answer, there is no reason for him to show up.

Your statement might be very disappointing for a large part of the community.

Edited once, last by Cajvs ().

• Unless he has any more questions on his To-Do-list that he plans to answer, there is no reason for him to show up.

Your statement might be very disappointing for a large part of the community.

It wasn't communicated any differently from the beginning.