Class Advice and Questing parnters!!!

• Hey everyone!! I just recently started a mage/warden and am looking for advice on TP and Gear for the future! Any and all would be helpful!!

Also, looking for a questing partner, I'm lvl 11/1 currently :>

• Mage/Warden isn't a very viable endgame class in the pve sense, however can be quite fun and effective in pvp. There is always more classes you can pick up for a better pve alternative so dont be worried about that. PLayed a m/wd myself for years and it was a blast.

M/wd in pvp focuses off using its 70 elite to burn high value targets quickly, and the use of 3 low cooldown instant spells to widdle oppenents down as they kite.

so the attack skills would be Flame, Fireball, Earth surge, Earth Groaning Wind Blade (hardest hitting/best) instant

Passives are alwasy a good idea to get to level 50 if they max at 50, and higher if they are useful to you.

Thunderstorm is your go-to aoe, and lightning will need to be lvl'd to 50 to elongate the root effect, same to be said for silence. Discharge is your aoe close stun, but it doesnt need to be level'd to give that effect so only level it past 50 if you have a surplus of tp which is hard in this game.

As for gear, never try to accomplish two+ goals with 1 set of gear. Meaning do not make hybrid gear if you are planning on doing both pve and pvp.

For your set of PvP gear, preferably use honor gear, with stam/def x2 stam/hp x3 stam/mdef x1. And for wep and accessories just use your pve ones which you would stat all 6 int/matk onto.

Goodluck!

Retired -- Until new server, then will return for 1-2 days.

Give me back my 4x Silent seal :thumbup:

• Ok, I see, Do you know what would be a good class combo for PvE? either Ranged or Close combat, im open to all suggestions

. trying to try something other than close range classes.

Right now im a mage/warden/______ so i could possibly fill in that last blank

• If you want to stay with the Mage (same Equip)

--> Mage/Warrior

if you want to stay with nearly (other weapon) the same equip

--> Warrior/Mage (melee mdd)

if you want to do a lot of dmg

--> Scout/Warden (ranged pdd)

if you want to do good dmg and support

--> Warden/Scout (melee pdd)

if you want to heal

--> Druid/Warden

if you want to f.ck up people in pvp

--> Warden/Druid

Other possible combos:

Rogue/Mage (good damage - melee pdd)

Warden/Warrior (good damage - melee pdd)

Warrior/Warden (good damage - melee pdd)

Scout/Mage (ok damage - ranged)

• Novar

Closed the thread.