Colorweave and the Colorful Violet Costume

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Please, your help I ask.

IF you get all 4 parts, Male or Female, or either Wings, of the Colorful Violet Costume sold by Kyle Cronn, please help us out!

Take a screenshot of the Costume (with the Wings, or of just the 4 parts, or just the Wings), go to Kyle Cronn  on The RoM WIki, follow the links to the the appropriate page and use the redlink there to upload your screenshot (edited for clarity, please).

The set is split into gender-specific items but we are going to use single wiki pages to display them. The page at Colorful Violet Costume - Cloth has redlinks for 2 images, one for Male and One for Female.

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

Edited 2 times, last by Bludwyng ().

• Just install the addon CharPlan. You can preview the costumes from the said addon's frame. Then just take a SC of that frame. Problem solved.

I figured there had to be, but never knew the name of it. Thanks!

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

• Is there a way to make the CharPlan preview window larger? I did the Colorful Violet Costume (Female) image, but it is depressingly small and unclear. I would rather have a larger, better-quality in-game appearance image.

• Not sure. There probably is but it will involve editing the add-on.

But you can zoom in the preview image. Just mouse over the image and use the mouse scroll to zoom. And then hold right-click and drag up or down to focus on a certain part. Then just take 2 - 3 separate SS. Should be easy enough to edit the images back together. Pretty time-consuming but it's a valid workaround.

• Not sure. There probably is but it will involve editing the add-on.

But you can zoom in the preview image. Just mouse over the image and use the mouse scroll to zoom. And then hold right-click and drag up or down to focus on a certain part. Then just take 2 - 3 separate SS. Should be easy enough to edit the images back together. Pretty time-consuming but it's a valid workaround.

I can only zoom a click or two as the image needs to be head to toe for full armor sets. Yes, I could take multiple images and cut-n-paste, but ick!

What CharPlan needs is a button on it's UI that exports the preview pane contents to an external, standalone, larger, preview box.

• Maybe addon ItemPreviewResizer?

Installed. Let ya know if it works for me. :)

• Ah yes, that addon should do the trick. Forgot about CP's ability to generate item links.

So with that addon installed, you just generate a link through CP by Shift+Left clicking the item and then Ctrl+Left click the generated links.

• some info to add to wiki if you would, this is the list of the sets from clothing expo, which 3 sets were shown at each expo event and in which order was random (but each set appeared at the expo at least once a day and no more than twice a day as far as i've noticed)

1. classic festival package: Music festival set
    2. classic fashionista package: Fanersai Banquet set (male)/ Cowgirl set (female)
    3. classic chase the sun package: Wild thorn set (male)/ Mysterious butterfly set (female)
    4. classic grinning rogue gift package: Grinning rogue set
    5. classic duchess gift package: Doomlord costume set (male)/ Hot pepper costume set (female)
    6. classic silver envoy gift package: Silver envoy set
    7. classic dark vengeance gift package: Dark Vengeance set
    8. classic blazing silvermoon gift: Blazing sun set (male)/ Silvermoon set (female)
  • Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

• Is there a way to make the CharPlan preview window larger? I did the Colorful Violet Costume (Female) image, but it is depressingly small and unclear. I would rather have a larger, better-quality in-game appearance image.

dungeon loots has a lot bigger preview window

Umm. How do you get a preview pane in DungeonLoots? Nevermind, I just figured it out.