No 140% Dia Promo?

• They wouldn't do a 140% promo this weekend cos they are seeing if new Steam players will buy at non-promo prices. They have also stopped doing the weekly promos and seem to have moved to a fortnightly or longer cycle.

• i wish , Im still waiting for help on my bundle but if a dia promo started I would have no problems spending some more money in good faith.

• I doubt you will EVER see a 500% sale again in this game. GF can't understand the basic needs of players and what is needed in the in-game item shop... they really don't know that having a better sale than 140%+ will bring them more money because of people buying more in diamonds.

• 200$ only ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :)

Thats not including the 200 ive spent on bundles lul but I guess Its a good thing I waited. I would hate to purchase dia's and not receive and have to wait a week just to hear something back from support "AGAIN"

• Just wondering if we are getting a dia promo, Although with gameforges greed I have a feeling they are going to try and not do promo's as long as new players pay full price. I think its up to the community to discuss the outrageous dia prices out of promo and have the community agree not to purchase at regular price. 400 dia for 20$ is absolutely ludacris. this game is the only one that has such steap prices.

thankfully i know my guild and another have guild messages urging their members not to buy dia's at regular price.

• Thats to bad , because the vets can see how gameforge hasn't changed. They release on steam and go back to the same money grubbing ways that killed off the game in the first place. Players who have been supporting this game for years (myself and others) Can see that the steam launch has gameforge testing their grounds with the influx of players who have just come in. The greed is real and gameforge hasn't changed. Takes a week for ticket responses , new server they stop doing promo's , do nothing but sales to try and attract players to pay for their full price garbage. Thats the last straw for me when I have a staff tell me on forums that dia prices of packs are balanced with steam for dia promo's when they refuse to do one trying to take advantage of players who dont look at things as deeply as others. This is actually quit sickening ,Clearly your dragon and scout packs ingame reflect your dia promo's so then where are they?? thats right you didnt plan on doing one this month and instead of adjusting the price correctly you again try to manipulate your player base. I have been talking with a LARGE portion of the new players to rom on steam and a boycot will begin on diamond purchases as agreed with the reddit community and other varius review platforms.

We are not going to feed into your greed while we support your game and you destroy it again, If you think we are going to pay your full price for bloody dias when you have show how incompatent you are with fixing bugs and releasing quality of life changes then you will be upset with whats to come.

The gaming community is beginning to talk and act against greedy manipulative companies and their cash shops/micro transactions(Just ask ea who just went through a lawsuit for millions). You are running this game like its new but correction its about 15 years old. Get with the time and understand your actions will be frowned upon by the community. Vets hoped that things would improve and get better with the steam release but you are showing us that you haven't changed and nothing about the game has. You saw and influx of players and sales of a few steam bundles and thought "hey lets just rip these new suckers off with our overpriced dias".

you might not like this post and honestly I'm beginning not to care as you are showing to me that you only care about my wallet. I waited a week... A WEEK for a ticket response from your "Support" about a steam bundle where I had to play your game for that week without my purchased bundle.. Unacceptable , and now you think your little gimics of sales of item shop items is going to manipulate me to pay for your overpriced garbage. I feel sorry for any poor sucker who payed your prices not knowing. Dont worrie though again the community talks , Everyone uses REDDIT in 2018. Your little games wont work any more soon. I wouldnt be surprised to see a large amount of the new players through steam leaving because things are being brought to their attention. You should have learned from your mistakes which clearly you haven't, you are doing the exact same thing you did before which killed the game. I Cant wait to see the steam complaints and the increase of requested refunds through steam , they are destined to come with your sort of attitude. We shall see how long you stay with steam until they realize and think ... they bring to much problems for what they are worth.

You clearly dont care about you player base, you lie , you manipulate and rip us off. you offer no real support with absolutely sickening response times and I hope new players realize this and to help them realize it this will also be going in your steam review. When is enough really enough , when will you learn and when will you respectfully try to change and improve?

• Hello,

We used to have diamonds promo very often but it does not mean that it was a regular promo which will occur every week. There were no promos in the past weeks and we will have launcher/website announcements once its planned.

• It's frustrating because these new packages are very expensive and finding a seller is almost impossible. Especially for 3500 diamonds, most people won't spend so much unless there is a sale. They're obviously trying to get new ppl to spend as much as possible outside of sales, and get a lot of packages sold through steam. Yet another lame attempt from gameforge to grab money from the community. Game is ran by clowns.