Missing Nate Manrold

• Anyone know quest "The Ailic's Community is Everywhere"? I have done quest up to finding Nate Manrold and he is not there. Is he missing? Its been over 3 years of wandering the zone looking for him.

• Nate is in a cave but i believe you have to have to do this quest Ailic's Stranger completed before he is visible not sure.

I did this quest a "month" ago without any issues, so it's working.

I suggest you download a addon called Quest state (Quest State) which helps you track down what you miss.

SoVvjsU.png

• Nate Manrold [Ailic's Researcher] in a ground-level cave on the west side of Balanzasar Volcano

- from https://runesofmagic.gamepedia.com/Sarlo_(Quest_Series)

Wiki.png?version=4b4e55609c0a0a40661789aa561decddBludwyng [The RoM Wiki-Ferret]

Mithrandyr (Wd/D/S), Bludwyng (W/M), Elbehreth (M/D/S), Giblet (Wk/P/M), Grymjack (K/W), Donaldubh (R/S/P), & Reuxpierre (Ch/M/W), Malcontent (M/R/Wk), Bludborne (W/R), Wikiferret (P/M), Romwiki (M/D/Wd), Kerfuffle (C/M), & Carboncopy (P/Wk) on Ayvenas

Admin of The RoM Wiki at https://runesofmagic.fandom.com

Steam profile: Bludwyng

• I do remember past issues in that zone with quest order. As in, if you do certain quests before this one, he will already be gone again and thus unable to give you that quest.

If in doubt, write a support ticket.

[This user speaks English on a near native level.]

[This user speaks German on a native level.]

[This user can curse in a variety of languages.]

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.....with epic skill and epic gear

• Many don't get to activate Ailic's Stranger quest since the quest is kinda "hidden" mobs drop in your bag a yellow/blue/red ball that you need to click to activate Quest after you done this Nate is visible. So would check if you have done this Quest first.

SoVvjsU.png

• Novar

Closed the thread.