Summer Fashion Contest - Question about theme

• Hello, I have a question about the summer fashion contest. I tried e-mailing summer_fashionshow@runesofmagic.com but i couldn't so i want to ask the question via forum thread.

I would like to know if the outfit we send MUST be “summer” themed. Because I have a nice outfit under theme of something else than summer. Could it be ANY theme, or just summer? Because I LOVE what I am wearing right now and it has (maybe almost) nothing to do with summer theme and I want to submit it. :love:

Thanks in advance!

:)

• While we are at it, I'd like to know if the limit is 5 MB per file or 5 MB for all of them?

Edit: And can I make a screenshot of an alt or do I have to use my main char (ugly dwarf)

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Edited once, last by Rynak ().

• Heyoo,

I have few questions aswell, would be nice to get some answers before it's too late.

1/ About the text, is it supposed to float on the screen or can we add like some support to it (piece of paper ... etc idk) ?

2/ Can we use a spell during the screenshot (which makes visual effects) ?

3/ Do we have to write something about the costume on every picture or only one ?

4/ Can we change the colors of the unique costume throughout taking pictures ?

5/ 1 Costume for all the screenshots or 1costume per screenshot ?

Thanks a lot!

• 1/ About the text, is it supposed to float on the screen or can we add like some support to it (piece of paper ... etc idk) ?

You may not edit your image. So no.

I think we are supposed to write it into the email text

The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.

Douglas Adams in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Hi there,

- It's a summer fashion show, of course the theme is supposed to be summer

- The size of a single unedited screenshot is already almost 5 MB on a comparatively small monitor, therefor it's supposedly 5 MB per image (However, smaller images are always better for sending around and upload anywhere)

- If your main on the account you wish to recieve the prizes for, is in your opinion too ugly to win a fashion show with that, just create a new character with a different race on that server and you will be able to use the same wardrobe as for the other character; The name is supposed to be disabled on your screenshot anyway

- The images can get changed from bmp to other formats but must not be edited in any other way. Meaning: How you pose doesn't matter, but don't edit in other stuff afterwards

- if you use different outfits throughout making your screenshots, it's not a unique outfit anymore, is it?

Hope this helps and good luck to all participants!

• - It's a summer fashion show, of course the theme is supposed to be summer

'I´m a dwarf - i live in my deep underground castle where no sun is shining. And im a warrior.

Therefore i´m always wearing a huge iron-plate-armor'

That´s one of the answers you would get if this was an RPG... but stop :/

What does RPG in MMORPG mean....

• Novar

Closed the thread.