Split "Guides, Tutorials & Resources" into 2 parts

• "Guides, Tutorials & Resources - Requests" and "Split "Guides, Tutorials & Resources"

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• What's the reason behind this? Every change we want to have in the forum will have to be enabled for all language boards and approved by the product team. Now if we forward just this one sentence, I wouldn't even expect an answer :)

• What's the reason behind this? Every change we want to have in the forum will have to be enabled for all language boards and approved by the product team. Now if we forward just this one sentence, I wouldn't even expect an answer :)

It'd separate the questions asked by players and the guides written by players into two areas. For new players, they might find it easier to browse a bunch of guides that are all in the same place, instead of seeing a bunch of questions that may only pertain to the individual asking the question. It'd also be easier to locate a guide when searching for it rather than questions about the topic. For example, if you search for a certain guide currently in that section, you could find both the guide you want or questions relating to that topic. If you split them and you search in the guide section, you'd find whichever you are looking for easier.

Not sure if that is what you are asking for as far as reasoning. Basically just easier navigation.

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

<3

• Questions by players don't even belong into this section, so this is rather a lack of moderators being available to go through posts and move those to proper sections. Guides are to assist players; if you're looking for assistance Game questions is the place to direct these questions at

For everything else we have to use labels which follow the same guidelines as the sections; they have to be the same for any community

• Fair enough.

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

<3

• Novar

Closed the thread.