Game Data not saving?

• Okay so it seems that I'm having a problem with my game data saving, I downloaded the game from ROM's website so it shouldn't be a problem with where I downloaded the game from.

List of problems:

1. Not saving account name at all, have to retype everytime.

2. Cant open Auction House at all, says this feature is currently unavavable to this account

3. Cant open my mail what so ever, says this feature is currently unavavable to this account

4. Cant open or accept trades

5. At first my skills wasn't saving at all to my action bar either but I fixed it somewhere when I added my two other action bars.

6. Cant Whisper people, says this feature is currently unavavable to this account

7. Cant Talk in Zone -.-, says this feature is currently unavavable to this account

Theres most likely more just haven't found them all yet. Don't have any firewalls blocking anything from the game.

I would like to know exactly is going on with my game, just hope I don't have to redownload it. Most likely wont if I have to.:cursing:

• As stated above, you'll need to verify email. Here is a forum thread from GM:

"This feature is currently unavailable for your account"

For number 1 and 5, you will need to log out of the game without a crash report for stuff like that to save. I suggest logging in with your name and setting your skill bars up, and then logging out immediately to try to prevent a crash over time. Hope that helps.

"CharlieBananas" on the old forums

Mattyb

Mage/Knight/Warrior

Artemis I mean... Aeterna ... Uh... United States server

Former 'The Black Tower' Co-Leader and Tarrasque Rank

Current Co-Leader Serenity Guild

<3

• Well how do I get another email set out to me, didn't think I skipped that part, Even did it for my account for the fourms. And my Game hasn't once crashed yet. But thank you for the quick replys.

• Is there a way for me to find out which email is linked to my account? wont let me login using my username for the game, and appently I don't know the email I used for this account.