FAQ about Diamond Purchases

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Question 1: Where do I log-in to purchase Diamonds?

Answer:

1) For EN, go to: http://en.runesofmagic.gameforge.com/news/index

For US, go to: http://us.runesofmagic.gameforge.com/news/index

(If you want to purchase Diamonds for another region than EN or US, make sure to change the Region Setting by changing the country in the “Select Country” button on top of the webpage to the region you want.)

2) Look for the blue “Top Up Diamonds” button on the upper right of the page.

The button looks like this image:

announcement_runesofmagic_en_f75e110e85b3fce841579f88ffce4b0a.gif

3) Click on this button and you get a pop-up.

4) Log-in to your account. At the “email” field you can log-in with either your e-mail address used for your account OR your account name. At the “password” field, you log in with your password for your account.

5) Press the “Log-in” button.

Troubleshooting:

1) I forgot my password, help!

You can request a new password by clicking “Forgotten your password” beneath the login data fields. You will get a new pop-up where you have to fill in the email address used for that account. Then press on the “Send password” button. Check your email (the email address you filled in). You should find a mail from Gameforge with a new password in your inbox. If you do not recieve the email with your new password, please check your spam folder. If the email cannot be found be please add “noreply@gameforge.com” to your trusted senders and try again. If this does not work, see point 2. Passwords can always get changed after in your Account Manager by clicking on the yellow “Log-in” button at the upper right corner of the webpage.

2) I have issues with requesting a new password / forgot my email address and account name, what do I do now?

If you have issues like described above, you could contact Support.

Go to either EN Support or US Support , depending on your region. Register an account in case you don’t have one yet, or if you forgot your data. If you have not registered your support account yet, be sure to use your game account’s email address when registering when you can. When you have a support account, simply log-in. Press on the tab “Contact Support” and follow the steps to make your support ticket. Support will be able to help you further with your issues.

• Question 2: What information is needed to log-in for purchasing Diamonds?

Answer:

First, make sure that you are entering the correct information for the account you want your Diamonds to be sent to.

In the “Email” field, you enter either your email address OR account name from the account you wish to purchase your Diamonds for.

In the “Password” field, you enter your primary password of the account you wish to purchase the Diamonds for.

• Question 3: Do I need to select the correct server for my Diamond purchase or will Diamonds be available on my whole account?

Answer:

When you log in to your account to purchase Diamonds, you will get the following pop-up:

There are two ways to select your server:

1) Using the server list on the left:

Select the server you wish the Diamonds to appear on by checking the box on the left side of the server name. If your server is not listed here, use option 2.

2) Using the Top-Up Diamonds section on the right:

Select the server you wish the Diamonds to appear on by selecting the correct server in the dropdown menu.

When you have selected your server, click on the “Top-Up Diamonds” button. The left button for option 1 and the right button for option 2.

After clicking the button you will get a new screen similar to the following image.

For demonstration purposes we have selected the server Siochain.

At the top of the page, as shown in the image, you will see a server listed (in our example Siochain). Make sure that the server you selected is named at the top of this page before continuing.

• Question 4: I cannot find the purchasing method I want to use?

Answer:

When you cannot find the purchasing method you want to use, make sure to select an amount in the list of the Diamond Recharge Page. For example: 100 Diamonds, 600 Diamonds,… Every amount has its own payment methods. If you can’t find your purchasing method, you could look at another amount to see if that amount offers the purchasing method of wish.

• Question 5: I just won a Coupon Code from a Runes of Magic event. How do I redeem it for Diamonds?

Answer:

During some events / contests you can obtain a Coupon Code from Runes of Magic. To redeem the Coupon Code, do the following:

1) Log in to the account you want to redeem your Diamonds on (see Question 1).

You will see the following screen:

announcement_runesofmagic_pl_ab2d382a2f161a97afb93cd60e377527.jpg

For demonstration purposes, we selected the server Siochain.

3) Click on the button “Redeem Coupon”. You will get a new pop-up.

4) Behind “Coupon Code”, type the code you have from your Voucher. Then press on “Check Coupon!”. When you entered a valid code, you will proceed to the next steps. Simply follow the steps to complete redeeming your Diamonds.

• Question 6: I just purchased / redeemed Diamonds, what do I do after?

Answer:

After you have purchased / redeemed your Diamonds, check any character on the account you purchased / redeemed the Diamonds for by doing any of the following:

1) Logging in for the first time after purchase? Your Diamond purchase / redeem should show in your chat log.

2) Open the Item Shop window (the gift icon in game) and your Diamond total will show in the upper right corner.

3) Open your backpack to show your diamond total.

Note: It can take up to 24 hours to deliver your Diamonds after a purchase / redeem.

• Question 7: I have not received my Diamonds. Where are they?

Answer:

When you have purchased / redeemed your Diamonds it can take up to 24 hours to deliver your Diamonds. If you did not receive your Diamonds, please contact Support and select the “Billing” option.

1) Go to either EN Support or US Support , depending on your region.

If you have not registered for support yet, be sure to use your game account’s email address when registering.

2) Log into Support.

3) Click the menu link named “Contact Support”

4) Where it asks, “What kind of question do you have?” be sure to select the option “Payment” in the dropdown menu.

Note: Billing Support is only available in English and German.

• Question 8: I have problems related to purchasing / redeeming Diamonds which are not named in this FAQ. Where can I go to get support?

Answer:

If you experience any issue related to purchasing / redeeming Diamonds which are not named in this FAQ and cannot be answered by other players in the community, you should contact the Billing department of Support. For the steps to get there, see Question 7.

• Question 9: How can I see if the Diamond Promo is active?

Answer:

When there is a Diamond Promo upcoming we post a news message on our home page of our website (see example below).

This news message can also be seen upon opening your Game Client and in-game via banners.

When the Diamond Promo is active you can see the following in the page where you normally purchase / redeem your Diamonds:

Above the amounts of Diamonds you will see a banner saying "Dia-Promo - Get <amount of promo> % more". Behind it, you will see a timer showing for how long the Diamond Promo is still running. On this page you will also see the original Diamond amounts without the promo (the number with the strike through) and behind it the amount you get with the promo active.

When there is no banner shown with timer, the Diamond Promo is not active.

If there is a Diamond Promo announced and your charge diamonds page doesn’t look like the example image above, make sure you haven’t opened the page before time. If you do this, even if you wait until the right time before purchasing, the promotion won’t be active for you. So just in case, reload the page until you see the banner on top.

If the banner was active and you didn't receive the bonus, get in touch with our Billing Support.

• Novar

Changed the title of the thread from “[WIP] FAQ about Diamond Purchases” to “FAQ about Diamond Purchases”.
  • Novar

Closed the thread.