Temporary Transmutor NPC Owenstein

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Is there a small guide on this temporary Transmutor NPC Owenstein as to how it is supposed to work? Referring to this announcement:

Maintenance - 23.03.2023

Sequence of steps:

1) Lets say I put on a tier 6 junk hand piece that has 0 upgrades (e.g. no plussing/stats I want to save) and then select hand to upgrade.

2) Next I pick what mana stone tier that I want (doesn't matter what).

3) The next screen confuses me where we can use either a purified or random fusion stone. Do I need to to have <x> amount of these stones in my backpack at the time?

I'm not sure how this NPC is supposed to work.

• 3) The next screen confuses me where we can use either a purified or random fusion stone. Do I need to to have <x> amount of these stones in my backpack at the time?

This is another options dialog. You can choose between a „clean“ upgrade and a „dirty“ upgrade with green stats. After this selection you will be told the price and you can confirm or decline.

So basically you can grade the selected item for a certain amount of arcane transmutor charges.

p2in4hgq.png

• I think it's still bugged and charging a tier higher than he should be

Surely these prices aren't intended right? GF knows events usually give stuff away not take extra stuff right?

• @Poson Prince -

Ok, so nothing is actually done on step #3, there are additional confirmation dialogs after. It also sounds like the cost is ONLY transmutor charges and we don't actually need any stones. Got it.

So I proceeded to see what tier 7 costs for fun...

231x arcane energy for Purified Fusion Stone

19x arcane energy for Random Fusion Stone

Dang, that is a lot of arcane energy for that tier alone. I get they are trying to increase it a bit since no stones are apparently needed, but I think I'll pass...