Missing items for quest Heart of Nature and Life

Welcome to the forums of Runes of Magic EN & US

Rules and Guidelines: Game Rules - Community Guidelines - Terms of Use - RoM Servers Status

Customer Support: EN/EU Customer Support - US Customer Support

Get in touch with us: Join our Discord!
  • Affected Class/Skill/Quest/Festival/Other:

Heart of Nature and Life

Description:

The abnormal animals and plants are missing

Server:

Ayvenas

Version:

Gamebuild 2957:(

• You are thinking about a different quest. This one is in Rorazan and given by the same NPC that gives the Extinguish Flames quest. There are several elk and several flowers that are labeled "Abnormal". You click on the animal or plant to "heal" it and move on. It's not a tricky quest. I've been doing it for years. When I was there this morning, neither the plants nor the animals were there.

• I am not going to get into a spitting match with you. The purpose of a bug report is to notify Gameforge that there's a problem, not to initiate a discussion. There is no "item" to use. The "white light seed" lands in your backpack and you don't have to "use" it. You just go about fifty feet from the quest giver, click on three of the "Abmormal animals" and three of the "Abnormal plants. That's it. If you want to discuss this further, start a thread in the general discussion board and leave the bug reports out of it.

Even when you don't have the quest, the target animals and plants are still there.

• just recreated quest and without item in bag you cant see animals or herbs...check bags...check addons....or maybe you duplicate items for regular or public quest....maybe your item is somewhere else...bank etc. but you must have it...

• Again- This is NOT a discussion board. The abnormal animals and plants ARE there even without the quest. They just don't sparkle for you. Except now. THEY ARE MISSING!!!! Unless of course GF fixed it overnight. I will look and see.

• So- while I am waiting for the game to come back on I searched your post history. You're in Europe I'm in the US. Aveynas is the North American server. Problems can develop on only one server, so you probably have the targets on whatever server you play on. I don't here in the states. I didn't post on the BUG REPORTS board so we can argue server differences. In fact, you shouldn't bother to respond to bug reports at all unless you are a community manager, game manager, etc.

I am going to save myself further irritation. I have learned the best way to do that is to block other peoples' future posts. Have a great life.